Second Chances DO Happen!

Started by the shark hunter, October 29, 2015, 04:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I'm re-friending people not turning Chinese.  ac_razz
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Oh I have one of those I could re-friend too.

That might be awkward RW.

I'm actually still friends with a lot of my old romantic interests.  It's usually not awkward.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

I'm actually still friends with a lot of my old romantic interests.  It's usually not awkward.

I was friends on FB with a few of mine before I dumped my FB page. They were all married except one, he was gay.

I guess after he had me no other woman could compare so he decided that the only thing left was to take it in the ass.  Oh well, another life irreparably damaged by my feminine charms. :001_rolleyes:

Actually, I knew he was gay before he did. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"

I was friends on FB with a few of mine before I dumped my FB page. They were all married except one, he was gay.

I guess after he had me no other woman could compare so he decided that the only thing left was to take it in the ass.  Oh well, another life irreparably damaged by my charms. :001_rolleyes:

Actually, I knew he was gay before he did. :laugh3:

I can't relate to having any former romantic interests never mind one who is gay.

RW

Two of my ex's are gay. Haha  I have a bunch on FB still.  There are some that I have nothing to do with but that is by my choice.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... i saw an ex-girlfriend the other day and it was like a new beginning for me ...

... the last time i ran into her we ended up in bed and then when i expressed that i didn't want to reignite anything from the past she blew me off. the whole thing felt utterly DISGUSTING and it was all because we slept together ...

... but this time we had a nice long chat and then at the end she went her way and i went mine and it felt so good. that was the way i should have done it LAST TIME ...

... so there you go, second chances to get it right do happen. just make sure you don't choke and you'll be fine ...

... comments?  ac_smile

I think second chances can happen if it is meant to be, depending on the bond between the two people and the depth of the damage. Some rifts I think are not worth patching.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Two of my ex's are gay. Haha  I have a bunch on FB still.  There are some that I have nothing to do with but that is by my choice.

Jesus Christ, can't you let me win one God damn thing?  :sneaky2:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Okay.  You got the next one.

Yeah, that will happen. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "the shark hunter"... i saw an ex-girlfriend the other day and it was like a new beginning for me ...

... the last time i ran into her we ended up in bed and then when i expressed that i didn't want to reignite anything from the past she blew me off. the whole thing felt utterly DISGUSTING and it was all because we slept together ...

... but this time we had a nice long chat and then at the end she went her way and i went mine and it felt so good. that was the way i should have done it LAST TIME ...

... so there you go, second chances to get it right do happen. just make sure you don't choke and you'll be fine ...

... comments?  ac_smile

I think second chances can happen if it is meant to be, depending on the bond between the two people and the depth of the damage. Some rifts I think are not worth patching.

Even minor ones might need to be forgotten if a relationship can develop a second time.