News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

how is everyone today in the sexy lady canadian forum?

Started by instigator, December 17, 2012, 12:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

instigator

^^typical asiaphile rejected dork found an asian hooker stupid enough to lay him for a few dollars or a sympathy lay. now he feels entitled to justify his affection for the only rejected asian hookers that reluctantly accepted him by offending asian guys. by offending asians maybe it will make him look better he thinks.

we all know you are the abnormal m+ngrel hanging on the only hope you have of getting any woman.

you happened to find a bimbo asian broad, good for you *clapclapclap* (there are plenty of them this is why asiaphiles feel like macho men, there are plenty of these dorks so they are perfect for each other)

you are now hanging on for dear life to the only piece of m+ngrel hooker ass you ever got without ever revealing how much of a retard you really are. they may not understand engrish well so they may not fully understand how retarded you really are.

you can fool a bimbo broad but you aint foolin anyone else.

aint that right macho asiaphile?

why don't you go find one of your own kind? that's right, no one in your race dumb enough eh m+ngrel fuckface?

your are just a plain asiaphile loser. always was, always will be

you're a fuck face like these other m+ngrels!:mrgreen:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Time Flies and instigator are macho cool.

all three of you are shrimp dicked, three second, dumbfucks....so piss offf

this is worth re-posting as it so accurately describes you three retards....back to the basement zipperhead

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"^^typical asiaphile rejected dork found an asian hooker stupid enough to lay him for a few dollars or a sympathy lay. now he feels entitled to justify his affection for the only rejected asian hookers that reluctantly accepted him by offending asian guys. by offending asians maybe it will make him look better he thinks.

we all know you are the abnormal m+ngrel hanging on the only hope you have of getting any woman.

you happened to find a bimbo asian broad, good for you *clapclapclap* (there are plenty of them this is why asiaphiles feel like macho men, there are plenty of these dorks so they are perfect for each other)

you are now hanging on for dear life to the only piece of m+ngrel hooker ass you ever got without ever revealing how much of a retard you really are. they may not understand engrish well so they may not fully understand how retarded you really are.

you can fool a bimbo broad but you aint foolin anyone else.

aint that right macho asiaphile?

why don't you go find one of your own kind? that's right, no one in your race dumb enough eh m+ngrel fuckface?

your are just a plain asiaphile loser. always was, always will be

you're a fuck face like these other m+ngrels!:mrgreen:

Stop using that racist word please.

instigator

and zipperhead is not racist? what about shrimpdick?

FASHIONISTA, stop being a self deprecating, defeatist apologist

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"and zipperhead is not racist? what about shrimpdick?

FASHIONISTA, stop being a self deprecating, defeatist apologist

Well that is true, but I have given you warnings about that word.

I don't think Shrimpd**k was intended as a racial slur because it was directed at Gary too.

I think Obvious Li was implying that all three of you are not real men.

instigator

why did you delete my other thread? there is just too much truth in the fallacy that is a self deprecating defeatist apologist isn't it?

what next? so predictable.

resorting to calling people ugly that you've never met or seen.

and repeating and forcing your negative perceptions on everyone.

real mature.

i'm sorry no one likes you but please don't take it out on us.

i've never met a more ungrateful bunch than the self deprecating defeatist apologist.

we are being devalued from the poison within our own community.

this is not community support. this is m+ngrel support.

this is not an asian canadian forum, this is a m+ngrel canadian forum

i am sorry you are a m+ngrel but please don't take it out on us tall strong handsome smart successful asian men.

the most advanced evolution of humankind

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"why did you delete my other thread? there is just too much truth in the fallacy that is a self deprecating defeatist apologist isn't it?

real mature.

i've never met a more ungrateful bunch

You call people names that you have never met or seen, so you shouldn't be surprised when they return the favour.

Expecting them to be grateful for those insults is never going to happen.

instigator

calling people sex lady is like calling someone a black, negro, white or asian.

what else do you call it? mixed race person? no, they are sex ladies.

i refuse to be confined to something as trivial as race. i only do so at times because you are forced to. because others are programmed to project that on me.

did i say those m+ngrel are ugly, no, did i say they are good looking, no.

i do not make that kind of generalization like calling an entire group ugly.

that is for stupid self deprecating defeatist apologists.

they are ugly inside so have no problem calling people ugly.

look at shen li, obvious li.

they are programmed and have no problem calling themselves ugly. they do all the time. that's the nature of self deprecating defeatist apologists. it's in their nature.

i, on the other hand, am beautiful. i don't let self deprecating defeatist apologists tell me otherwise.

like i said, i'm sorry no one likes you but dont take it out on us.

the fallacy makes you appear so ridiculous

instigator

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "instigator"why did you delete my other thread? there is just too much truth in the fallacy that is a self deprecating defeatist apologist isn't it?

real mature.

i've never met a more ungrateful bunch

You call people names that you have never met or seen, so you shouldn't be surprised when they return the favour.

Expecting them to be grateful for those insults is never going to happen.

calling people names and repeatedly telling them they are ugly without ever seeing them and having no proof is retarded.

i only defend attacks. i only attack when provoked.

when people attack you for no reason you have no choice.

when the poison within your own community attacks you because they are self deprecating defeatist apologists you must attack.

that is the code of alpha asian male.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"calling people m+ngrel is like calling someone a black, negro, white or asian.

what else do you call it? mixed race person? no, they are m+ngrel.

i refuse to be confined to something as trivial as race. i only do so at times because you are forced to. because others are programmed to project that on me.

did i say those m+ngrel are ugly, no, did i say they are good looking, no.

i do not make that kind of generalization like calling an entire group ugly.

that is for stupid self deprecating defeatist apologists.

they are ugly inside so have no problem calling people ugly.

look at shen li, obvious li.

they are programmed and have no problem calling themselves ugly. they do all the time. that's the nature of self deprecating defeatist apologists. it's in their nature.

i, on the other hand, am beautiful. i don't let self deprecating defeatist apologists tell me otherwise.

like i said, i'm sorry no one likes you but dont take it out on us.

the fallacy makes you appear so ridiculous

Negro is as offensive to black people as "Oriental" is to us.

The word is mixed-race not mongrel because it is as offensive to my kids as "Oriental" is to us.

Neither Shen Li nor Obvious Li has ever called themselves ugly and I think they are very confident people.

instigator

they are because they are ugly inside. they are programmed.

what i see when i hear asian man is much different than what they would think.

i see many many great things whereas they see the programmed negative preconceptions of a self deprecating defeatist apologist.

that is the exact opposite of the evolution of humankind. the alpha asian male.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"they are because they are ugly inside. they are programmed.

I occasionally disagree with both of them, but they have never done anything to you.

They don't sound as programmed as you do, you never change topics.

instigator

they never done anything but perpetuate the preconceptions of a self deprecating defeatist apolgist.

their mere existence is the enemy of asian mankind.

Frost

"Negro is as offensive to black people as "Oriental" is to us."

I don't see those as offensive, and never have, but I am neither.

I even know people that use those words, and they mean nothing to them they being Asian, and Black.

Until recently I found out that some online don't like being called Oriental so I try not to use it, but all it means is someone from East Asia.

I think it's how you take it, but I won't use it .

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"they never done anything but perpetuate the preconceptions of a self deprecating defeatist apolgist.

their mere existence is the enemy of asian mankind.

I have asked you before what exactly Obvious Li and Shen Li have done that makes them enemies of Asian mankind?

You have never given specifics.