The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Taking it off

Started by RW, November 11, 2015, 08:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

See. Give an American some authority, and they think they rule the fucking world.

Merely speculating on the genre of an artist is hardly flaming. If you want flaming, I'll turn you into sizzling bacon in a heartbeat.

Here's a little story for you.

Recently, I had cause to take some steel fencing to a powder coating company. The panels were rather heavy. I asked the lady who ran the place if she could help me lift the panels "cos I'm too old for this shit".

She said "Right. I'm ten years older than you."

I said, "I doubt that very much."

"She said, "I'm 56!!! You're a junior"

I then produced my drivers licence, with a wry, smug and condescending grin.

"Wow...I would never have believed it", she responded.

"Thank you", I boorishly replied. "Will you need help lifting those panels"?

RW

Did you get naked and have her paint you as well?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

No. She remained dressed and painted my fence instead.

RW

I asked if you got naked, not her.  Would you pose naked while she painted your rail?

Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"See. Give an American some authority, and they think they rule the fucking world.

Merely speculating on the genre of an artist is hardly flaming. If you want flaming, I'll turn you into sizzling bacon in a heartbeat.

Flaming???? Seriously?????  :laugh3: Your fire is out, old man. The embers are cold. In fact I'm not sure they were ever even warm.

BTW, I have no desire to rule anything. But the administration of this forum solicited me specifically to act as a hard ass and as long as I'm in this position, I will do what I was asked to do. So follow the rules, do as you are told and we won't have a problem.

If you have a problem with that, then I suggest you don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Jawohl, Herr Gobbles!

Honeybunch, the only thing hard about YOUR ass are the arteries that pass through it.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Jawohl, Herr Gobbles!

Honeybunch, the only thing hard about YOUR ass are the arteries that pass through it.

I wouldn't bet your government pension on that if I were you. That $25 dollars a month pays for the cat food and chocolate cookies decrepit old sods like you live on.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.