The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

PCism Ruins Comedy

Started by RW, November 12, 2015, 01:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Made up bad boy.

Most people running for office try to hide any mischief they got into in their youth. Carson appears to have at least embellished his rebelliousness.

Renee

Oh the horror, the anger issues Carson had as a teen can't be confirmed. Will the sun rise tomorrow?

Horse shit.

I'm a little more concerned over his alleged connection and involvement with a friend who has been convicted of insurance fraud.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Oh the horror, the anger issues Carson had as a teen can't be confirmed. Will the sun rise tomorrow?

Horse shit.

I'm a little more concerned over his alleged connection and involvement with a friend who has been convicted of insurance fraud.

That's too bad Renee..

Dr Carson seemed like such a nice man.

cc

Quote from: "Renee"Oh the horror, the anger issues Carson had as a teen can't be confirmed. Will the sun rise tomorrow?

Horse shit.

This thread sure took a strange direction so I'll go with the flow

While I dislike Carson so far for other reasons, you guys are accepting something that is merely alleged by hard digging pro prog press as though it were fact . That is sad, but demonstrates  how effective the prog press is, even upon many generally MUCH smarter than yer average poster people here

Amazing isn't it. O'Child was heavily connected to a known and still unrepentant  terrorist, (Aires)

attended and best-friended the so-called preacher of a so-called church that openly and provably preached hate for whites and country, ("God Damn America" from the pulpit as one of 1000s of items over the 20 years he attended)

was given land at less than 1/2  price by a real estate player and good friend who was convicted of real estate fraud just before his first election   (Resco)

(for just a few examples) and the press not only gave him a pass but outright protected the scumbag by not mentioning those things .. .even outright denying them ... and attacked anyone who demonstrated these things  .. and did deliberately virtually ZERO checking his past

When their "enemy" pulls a girls pigtails in Kindergarten it's headlines like "Pervert Past" . lol

Then the MSM is over 90% registrants of a certain party and the balance mainly "Independents", eh?  :icon_wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Horse shit.

:laugh: What kind of whackjob brags about knifing someone? And it's probably another lie like the rest of his stories.

It's no surprise he would be a Republican front runner!

asal

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I really wanted him to win the Republican candidacy.

It would have been interesting.

I see Ben Carson is in trouble now too. He wrote a book claiming he was one bad little dude, but the events surrounding it cannot be confirmed.

ac_lmfao

he wrote about things that happened 50+ years ago.  He is in his 70's now.

1.Would you be surprised if a reporter could not find someone to corroborate things you did 50+ years ago?

2.Isn't it a trivial topic?  He also became* a surgeon btw  :laugh:

became* = worked his ass off

Romero

QuoteCarson's theory: Egypt's pyramids stored grain

Republican presidential hopeful Ben Carson believes the Egyptian pyramids were used for grain.

In a college commencement speech 17 years ago, Carson told the graduates of Andrews University in Michigan that it is his "personal" belief that the pyramids were built as storehouses for grain and not, as archaeologists say, for the interment of dead pharaohs.

"My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain," Carson said in taped remarks first reported by Buzzfeed on Wednesday. "Now all the archeologists think that they were made for the pharaohs' graves. But, you know, it would have to be something awfully big if you stop and think about it."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/05/politics/ben-carson-pyramids-grain/">//http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/05/politics/ben-carson-pyramids-grain/

:laugh:

asal

Quote from: "Romero"
QuoteCarson's theory: Egypt's pyramids stored grain

Republican presidential hopeful Ben Carson believes the Egyptian pyramids were used for grain.

In a college commencement speech 17 years ago, Carson told the graduates of Andrews University in Michigan that it is his "personal" belief that the pyramids were built as storehouses for grain and not, as archaeologists say, for the interment of dead pharaohs.

"My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain," Carson said in taped remarks first reported by Buzzfeed on Wednesday. "Now all the archeologists think that they were made for the pharaohs' graves. But, you know, it would have to be something awfully big if you stop and think about it."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/05/politics/ben-carson-pyramids-grain/">//http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/05/politics/ben-carson-pyramids-grain/

:laugh:

well, I suppose he focussed on surgery.

people believe a lot of dumb things.  why he has confidence to mention it, I don't know.

Romero

QuoteWhy Is the Media Ignoring Ted Cruz's Embrace of 'Kill the Gays' Pastor?

Last weekend Senator Ted Cruz, along with fellow GOP presidential candidates Mike Huckabee and Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal, spoke at a conference in Des Moines headed up by a man who advocates the execution of gay people -- per his interpretation of the bible -- and who made his call for mass extermination once again, onstage at the event, the National Religious Liberties Conference. Pastor Kevin Swanson has said in the past that Christians should attend gay weddings and hold up signs telling the newly married gay and lesbian couples that they "should be put to death." He was an advocate of Uganda's infamous "Kill the Gays" bill, which he saw as a model.

At the confab over the weekend, where he introduced Huckabee, Jindal and Cruz to the audience -- and where Ted Cruz's father, Rafael Cruz, an anti-gay Tea Party crusader, was a star speaker -- he reiterated his death penalty call, adding that homosexuals should first be given some time to repent before the executions begin. There's nothing subtle about what he said, and you can watch it for yourself, including his statements about what he would do if he were one of those parents of a gay person:

There are families, we're talking Christian families, pastors' families, elders' families from good, godly churches," Swanson said, "whose sons are rebelling, hanging out with homosexuals and getting married and the parents are invited. What would you do if that was the case? Here is what I would do: sackcloth and ashes at the entrance to the church and I'd sit in cow manure and I'd spread it all over my body. That is what I would do and I'm not kidding, I'm not laughing."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/post_10496_b_8544540.html">//http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/post_10496_b_8544540.html

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I really wanted him to win the Republican candidacy.

It would have been interesting.

I see Ben Carson is in trouble now too. He wrote a book claiming he was one bad little dude, but the events surrounding it cannot be confirmed.

ac_lmfao

he wrote about things that happened 50+ years ago.  He is in his 70's now.

1.Would you be surprised if a reporter could not find someone to corroborate things you did 50+ years ago?

2.Isn't it a trivial topic?  He also became* a surgeon btw  :laugh:

became* = worked his ass off

He's 64 and the people CNN talked to paint a different picture of a young Carson than what he claims he was like. I don't give a shit. It's just a fucking book.

Renee

Horse shit.

:laugh: What kind of whackjob brags about knifing someone? And it's probably another lie like the rest of his stories.

It's no surprise he would be a Republican front runner!

You're a moron, but then again we all know that.

He wasn't bragging, he used the events of his past as a way to show how he turned his life around.

Only an idiot would see it as bragging. Only a prog dumbass would look at it as you do. Maybe you need to hunt thru the Huff-Puff or better yet Media prog Bullshit/ Matters and see if they can explain it to you. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

QuoteDonald Trump on Ben Carson Stories: 'How Stupid Are People to Believe This Crap'

In a contentious day in the GOP race, frontrunner Donald Trump didn't shy away from calling out his rival "in second place" Ben Carson, asking the 1,500 Iowans in the crowd today about Carson's "pathological stories" in his book and saying "How stupid are the people of Iowa to believe this crap?"

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-ben-carson-stories-stupid-people-iowa/story?id=35168986">//http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-ben-carson-stories-stupid-people-iowa/story?id=35168986

asal

QuoteDonald Trump on Ben Carson Stories: 'How Stupid Are People to Believe This Crap'

In a contentious day in the GOP race, frontrunner Donald Trump didn't shy away from calling out his rival "in second place" Ben Carson, asking the 1,500 Iowans in the crowd today about Carson's "pathological stories" in his book and saying "How stupid are the people of Iowa to believe this crap?"

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-ben-carson-stories-stupid-people-iowa/story?id=35168986">//http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-ben-carson-stories-stupid-people-iowa/story?id=35168986

:laugh: trump's opinion has value?  particularly on someone he's running against  :001_rolleyes:  trump's a tv showman.

Anonymous

I kind of like Ben Carson from what little I know of him..

Donald Trump is not likely to change that.