The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Prince Charles tells British Muslims ‘if you live in our country, abide by our values’

Started by Anonymous, November 12, 2015, 01:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I still think he's a wanker and hypocrite, but I agree with him on this.
QuotePRINCE Charles issued an extraordinary rallying cry today calling on Muslims living in the UK to show more respect for British values.

The heir to the throne railed against the radicalisation of young British men by Islamist extremists as he launched an impassioned defence of Britain's "Christian" heritage.

Telling British muslims that they should show more respect for "the values we hold dear," the Prince revealed that he was terrified by the influence of radical preachers who spread their teachings on the internet.

In an unprecedented outburst, he said: "The radicalisation of people in Britain is a great worry, and the extent to which this is happening is alarming, particularly in a country like ours where we hold values dear.

"You would think the people who have come here, or are born here, and go to school here, would abide by those values and outlooks."

He added that it was "frightening" that young British Muslims were being radicalised by "crazy stuff on the internet".

http://neveragaincanada.ca/prince-charles-tells-british-muslims-if-you-live-in-our-country-abide-by-our-values/">http://neveragaincanada.ca/prince-charl ... ur-values/">http://neveragaincanada.ca/prince-charles-tells-british-muslims-if-you-live-in-our-country-abide-by-our-values/

cc

P C (Prince Chawls)?? WTF?   ... An "epiphany"? ....or just a bad batch of Guinness?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Probably woke up and realize mummy isn't going to live forever and realized what a raghead shit hole he is going to inherit.

The dumbass Brits got what they asked for. Now like many places in Europe they have creatures like Scouse breeding like rats. Radical Muslims and Neo-Nazis; two sides of the same coin. The best of both worlds. :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"P C (Prince Chawls)?? WTF?   ... An "epiphany"? ....or just a bad batch of Guinness?

He's participating in a Saudi traditional sword dance.  Let's lynch him!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Probably woke up and realize mummy isn't going to live forever and realized what a raghead shit hole he is going to inherit.

The dumbass Brits got what they asked for. Now like many places in Europe they have creatures like Scouse breeding like rats. Radical Muslims and Neo-Nazis; two sides of the same coin. The best of both worlds. :negative:

Dumb and dumberer.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc la femme"P C (Prince Chawls)?? WTF?   ... An "epiphany"? ....or just a bad batch of Guinness?

He's participating in a Saudi traditional sword dance.  Let's lynch him!

He needs to take that tablecloth that he obviously stole from an Italian restaurant off his head. :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Poain was that dear Chawls has previously and continuously spoken unusually highly of islam and has encourages boatloads to enter his country. That was the point

Is this a turnaround, I'm guessin not ... just a Cameron has made a cpl of powerful speeches apparently understanding the beast only to revert back to pussy within a week

Consistency" is the only thing that tells where a person is REALLY at. I'm open, but that is the test

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Poain was that dear Chawls has previously and continuously spoken unusually highly of islam and has encourages boatloads to enter his country. That was the point

Is this a turnaround, I'm guessin not ... just a Cameron has made a cpl of powerful speeches apparently understanding the beast only to revert back to pussy within a week

Consistency" is the only thing that tells where a person is REALLY at. I'm open, but that is the test

This doesn't sound like Chuck to me either.

cc

That was supposed to read "point was that"

Ya. Based on  past too willing bum-up to islam, Something smells here

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"That was supposed to read "point was that"

Ya. Based on  past too willing bum-up to islam, Something smells here

Seems a little fishy to me based on his past words.

Anonymous

I don't really care what Prince Charles' opinions about anything..

He can hardly relate to the average working Briton.

Anonymous

I can't stand watching Charles berate the average person about climate change when he has a carbon footprint the size of ten soccer pitches.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I can't stand watching Charles berate the average person about climate change when he has a carbon footprint the size of ten soccer pitches.

He's just like a Hollywood celebrity. Do as I say, not as I do.

Lance Leftardashian

I would have thought that the royal family would have been above forcing the British culture on immigrants.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I would have thought that the royal family would have been above forcing the British culture on immigrants.

You mean like drinking themselves numb?