The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Paris Under Multiple Fatal Attacks

Started by cc, November 13, 2015, 07:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

J0E

Well...Nostradamus did predict the Coming of Islam...and that they would one day invade Europe, poison its Waters, people and kill whom it considered the 'Infidels'. So he wasn't so far off the mark.

When I find that quatrain attributed to him, I will post it here.

Geez...what fate awaits us all...Oh well.

So Sad, Too Bad

Renee

Quote from: "Frank"Well...Nostradamus did predict the Coming of Islam...and that they would one day invade Europe, poison its Waters, people and kill whom it considered the 'Infidels'. So he wasn't so far off the mark.

When I find that quatrain attributed to him, I will post it here.

Geez...what fate awaits us all...Oh well.

So Sad, Too Bad

Shut up about Nostradumbass. Europe was being invaded by Muslims and fighting jahadis centuries before that clown was even born. Only idiots put any stock in his nonsensical quatrains.

Another "fail troll" attempt, eh Frank?  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"See TV or news web sites

First reports - several locations, executing patrons one by one in theater

Paris Under Multiple Fatal Attacks - Early Reports only

Terrible and that's all I can say.

Anonymous

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/12249763_901222953302991_7947748455461396813_n.jpg?oh=94f693ad92adbcbd9c36f46b2726e22b&oe=56F282A3">

cc

2 faced dreamer / prick  .. .a living contradiction ^^

6 islamic attacks in France this year ...... rather, so far this year

Smell the  café ... although it seems too late with 10% of its population followers of this ideology in their midst
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"2 faced dreamer / prick  .. .a living contradiction ^^

6 islamic attacks in France this year ...... rather, so far this year

Smell the  café ... although it seems too late with 10% of its population followers of this ideology in their midst

The worst PM Canada ever had was another Trudeau. This inept, braindead ideologue will likely be even worse than his old man.

cc

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/This-is-islam-40-paris-attacks-restaurant-620x349.jpg">

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/This-is-Islam-37-620x363.jpg">

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/This-is-Islam-39-620x368.jpg">

Paris Attacks Will Not Change PM Useful Idiot's Stance On Syrian Refugees

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Justin-Trudeau-Useful-Idiot--620x453.jpg">

J0E

Quote from: "Renee"Shut up about Nostradumbass. Europe was being invaded by Muslims and fighting jahadis centuries before that clown was even born. Only idiots put any stock in his nonsensical quatrains.

....well too bad GW Bush and company didn't, eh Renn?

Coulda saved your country and its people a lotta grief, time and money.

Anyways, regarding the Iraq War, here's what N. had ta say, Renn:

Quote'Mabus' then will soon die, there will come

Of people and beasts a horrible rout:

Then suddenly one will see vengeance,

Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Century 2, Quatrain 62

it's widely thought that 'Mabus' is 'Sudam' spelled backwards in a mirror.

And the hundred hands are the US senators  who voted on the invasion of Iraq.

QuoteThe antichrist very soon annihilates the three

twenty-seven years his war will last.

The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;

with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

The 'antichrist' seems to refer to George W. Bush and his assassination of Saddam Hussein and his sons, Uday and Qusay. Bush ordered all three hunted down and killed. He got his wish.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2003/07/24/udayqusay2.jpg">http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Gua ... qusay2.jpg">http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2003/07/24/udayqusay2.jpg (Warning: Extremely graphic and gory image. View at own risk)

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f240/22173d1221769758-saddam-hussein-execution-photograph-december-2006-saddam-hussein-execution.jpg">

The result - Iraq is splitting apart at the seams, all hell has broken loose, red hail (blood) showers the earth, and the war Bush started will last a very long long time. ie - the ISIS, which has sprung up to replace the void in Iraq. War without end, peace a wishful fantasy.through his shock and awe Blitzkrieg methods, Bush totally destroyed whatever stability had existed in Iraq. He's truly the father of the violence which is destroying the region and without him, ISIS would never have existed.

As for George W. Bush, He's often referred to President '666'. The day he was born is a 6. His name in Hebrew and Greek numerology is the equivalent of a '6'. and the day that he became president in his first term is also a 6. This guy has 6's written all over him. In the Bible, revelations, the antichrist figure is referred to as an individual have the number 666. Anything shy of the Magic 7 denotes imperfection.

Anyways, there are many references by Nostradamus about 'Mesopotamia' (modern day Iraq) and the rise of 'Persia' (Modern day Iran). Of course, Iran is gearing up to get the nuclear bomb, and the USA seems to be helping them every step of the way, so N's prediction probably isn't far off.

Renee

That whole 911 Nastrodumbass crap is a fraud, much like you Joe.

Why don't you shaddup and stick to what you know. Like spending the night in your stinky cab while driving strippers to their pole. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Annie

I had a book on Nostadamus and his predictions. Sounded like he "saw" shit happen years in advance but I notice that his predictions weren't "announced" until "after" they happened and then they go on to say it was predicted many years in advance.  It sounds too good to be true but his writings are curious.  Hubby and daughter both feel all this terrorism is trecking right along to WW3.  We also worry that the infiltration is already in full swing and their plan of anhilation is already in motion in many countries including Canada. Now we're literally holding the door open and "inviting" them in to help with our anhilation.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

cc

Right. It has been "game on" for a long time ...... islamics deciding when they are ready  and where

And every day they get more "ready" within every country

They do have people in place in every Western country ...many came not as necessarily radicals, but radicalization is happening 24/7/365 .. the old Trojan Horse trick

Critical Example of how easy it is for them and how real it is RIGHT HERE:

12 lads in ONE Apartment in Calgary were radicalized and ready last year. Some went overseas to train, Some were killed overseas

London Ontario - 4 went overseas to train - one was a major leader of the Algerian gas plant massacre - I believe all were killed overseas before they could return

Quote Now we're literally holding the door open and "inviting" them in to help with our annihilation.
Yes, exactly.

It doesn't get stupider

New Tactics:

Paris attacks: Prosecutor Molins says three teams involved

Three teams carried out the attacks in the French capital which killed 129 people and left more than 350 wounded, the Paris chief prosecutor says.

"We have to find out where they came from... and how they were financed," Francois Molins told reporters.

He said seven attackers had been killed, and that all had been heavily armed and wearing explosive belts.

Friday's attacks, claimed by Islamic State militants, hit a concert hall, a major stadium, restaurants and bars.

They will attack WHEN they are ready ... where they choose and with whatever tools and teamwork they can put in place at the time of their choosing

J0E

...But Renn, N .said a 3rd antichrist would come along and it looks like the USA got theirs too, eh?

Oh well. Germany had Hitler...Japan had Tojo...Italy had Musollini...and the USA had Bush.

What can you say? At one point in History, it seems every great nation has its bright capable leaders who build up the Empire...

....but then the 'antichrist' types which come along that help bring it down and wreck the joint.

and ya gotta admit, Dubya Bush sure stunk. I wonder what kinda moron voters would've ever voted for that guy, eh Renn?

Quote from: "Renee"That whole 911 Nastrodumbass crap is a fraud, much like you Joe.

Why don't you shaddup and stick to what you know. Like spending the night in your stinky cab while driving strippers to their pole. :laugh3:

cc