The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Saskatchewan Premier, Brad Wall Asks True Dope To Suspend Bringing In 25,000 Refugees

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2015, 05:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Canada must help these refugees. Trudeau will help 25,000 get refuge in Canada and  hopefully he can get hundreds of thousands in next year. This is one of the reasons that I voted for Justin Trudeau.

You need a good cuff to the head.

I don't think that's necessary Herman.

Lance Leftardashian

Saskatchewan has only 800,000 people and yet it is so large a province. It is larger than many countries. Surely they could easily see fit to look after a mere million middle easterners who so desperately want to live in a free society.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Saskatchewan has only 800,000 people and yet it is so large a province. It is larger than many countries. Surely they could easily see fit to look after a mere million middle easterners who so desperately want to live in a free society.

According to Wikipedia, As of December 2013, the population of Saskatchewan was estimated at 1,114,170.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

J0E

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Saskatchewan has only 800,000 people and yet it is so large a province. It is larger than many countries. Surely they could easily see fit to look after a mere million middle easterners who so desperately want to live in a free society.

Actually, that's a good idea. It's usually -45 in Regina during January.

Put them in the Northeastern corner of that province.

See how long they last compared with the place they came from.

I'd even given them permanent settlement in freezing shitholes like Fort Mac, provided the law stated that they must live there and nowhere else during their stay in Canada. Or how about frosty Novosibirsk in Russia where it gets as cold as -60? If the refugees were prohibited from moving to the balmy weather, I wonder how many of them would really want to make a permanent commitment to stay in this country?

The trouble with all these refugees, is that like everybody else, they wanna live in all of the nice places, that everyone else has to slave away, save up and pay for out of their hard earned savings.

But these refugees want and get to live in Vancouver, Victoria for free, get the taxpayers to foot the bill, while many older Canadians had to save up for a lifetime to move out of places like Saskatchewan to nicer locales like Victoria.

Anonymous

^Fuck that Frank, there's oilsands in NE Sask. The Islamofascists can't have it.

BTW, there's a tongue-in-cheek petition on line to make Brad Wall premier of Sask and Ab. :laugh:

J0E

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Fuck that Frank, there's oilsands in NE Sask. The Islamofascists can't have it.

BTW, there's a tongue-in-cheek petition on line to make Brad Wall premier of Sask and Ab. :laugh:

One other comment about your reference of Obama's preference of Venezuela oil over Northern Alberta - is that another reason the USA caters to them instead of Canada is that it's strategically important to them. They feel that Latin America is still their backyard, and they are nervous about China going in there and controlling it. So even if Canada is a more convenient option, they take us for granted, because they know they can. But they don't extend that same kind of treatment to Venezuela because they know they can't take them for granted.

It's unfair, but America wants to maintain its presence there for strategic and political reasons.

anyways, just my opinion, two bits.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^Fuck that Frank, there's oilsands in NE Sask. The Islamofascists can't have it.

One other comment about your reference of Obama's preference of Venezuela oil over Northern Alberta - is that another reason the USA caters to them instead of Canada is that it's strategically important to them. They feel that Latin America is still their backyard, and they are nervous about China going in there and controlling it. So even if Canada is a more convenient option, they take us for granted, because they know they can. But they don't extend that same kind of treatment to Venezuela because they know they can't take them for granted.

It's unfair, but America wants to maintain its presence there for strategic and political reasons.

anyways, just my opinion, two bits.

That's a good point Frank. We are taken for granted. The states has to work for Latin America's trust.

Anonymous

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12289558_907724559319497_7009054231464036507_n.jpg?oh=9e859411c618d80b286f610345333bc4&oe=56E456D3">

Anonymous

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12289764_906133692811917_2185688081217978998_n.jpg?oh=951f0853595049ef395f5d9a9ad6af7e&oe=56F68249">

Anonymous

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12249675_905656429526310_6682181810477731253_n.jpg?oh=bfb7f5eb93323a8c3ba1a08d224789cd&oe=56F26EC0">

Anonymous

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12241191_903538039738149_7917526135612233561_n.jpg?oh=757e42c494f256528fa0a0569ee45176&oe=56EFC558">

Lance Leftardashian

What you are posting will surely hurt the feelings of these unfortunate refugees. We must be more tolerant.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"What you are posting will surely hurt the feelings of these unfortunate refugees. We must be more tolerant.

Gawd forbid, we hurt the feelings of thin-skinned ISIS supporters.

@realAzhyaAryola

I saw this flash before my eyes while on the internet on the weekend. I read that Ben Carson was quoted as saying that the refugees want to go home. Why I can believe that. What kind of people uproot themselves from their homes? No one wants to leave home unless driven by war and oppression but most people truly want to remain at home. Ben Carson is not my candidate but I agree with that statement. We should crush the depriving factor and let these people remain in their homelands or send them back after the threat has been neutralized.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]