News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Re: Life Is Not Improving In EU....YAHOOOOO!!!!

Started by Anonymous, December 21, 2012, 04:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
QuoteYea. Stolen TV, stolen bread, stolen rice and stolen Honda Civic. Basically if they have some "heat", they are cheaper.

Seems there must be less competition than we have.

There are numerous electronic-stores, grocery-stores, car-dealerships etc. Our stuff just costs more and we have lower pay-grades and high taxes.

Are you searching for the lowest prices Odinson?

I always do that.

Odinson

Seems there must be less competition than we have.

There are numerous electronic-stores, grocery-stores, car-dealerships etc. Our stuff just costs more and we have lower pay-grades and high taxes.

I always do that.

Lowest price but the same quality. I don´t have many mouths to feed + I get food from hunting and fishing.

Odinson

Why do you bargain hunt? With those salaries you don´t have to look the prices.

Is that you in the picture?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I always do that.

Lowest price but the same quality. I don´t have many mouths to feed + I get food from hunting and fishing.

Well, I'm sure Fash likes gutting moose too ya know. :lol:

I´m sorry but I´ve seen you foreigners throw up and we are like "huh?".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Why do you bargain hunt? With those salaries you don´t have to look the prices.

Yes that picture is me Odinson..

I do not make that those high electrician wages Odinson..

My husband used to make more when he travelled the world, but now has a lower paying office position..

I like it because he is home everynight..

We have two children and we are able to save for their education, our comfortable retirement while paying down our mortgage..

Things like my son's hockey, my husband's hockey, my daughter's swimming and gymnastics classesa, golf membership and clubs and on and on..

We have friends with one child that make more money than us, but they are in debt because of trips, expensive clothes, restaurants too frequently and an inability to say no.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Why do you bargain hunt? With those salaries you don´t have to look the prices.

My husband used to make more when he travelled the world, but now has a lower paying office position..

We have two children and we are able to save for their education, our comfortable retirement while paying down our mortgage..

Things like my son's hockey, my husband's hockey, my daughter's swimming and gymnastics classesa, golf membership and clubs and on and on..

We have friends with one child that make more money than us, but they are in debt because of trips, expensive clothes, restaurants too frequently and an inability to say no.

Sounds like life. :)

You are a beautiful woman. ;)

Anonymous

Thank you, but I'm just an average girl.

:oops:

Odinson

Well, I'm sure Fash likes gutting moose too ya know. :lol:

I´m sorry but I´ve seen you foreigners throw up and we are like "huh?".

There are lots of hunters in this country and their stomachs are Finnish-approved strong.

When they are finnish-approved then they are strång, ströng or strØng.

Lol I´m sure there are a lot of hunters in Canada.

Odinson

So the average girl in canada looks the same as you... More reasons to move there. ;)

Odinson

You need glasses, she's nothing. :x

Nonsense.

Odinson

There are lots of hunters in this country and their stomachs are Finnish-approved strong.

When they are finnish-approved then they are strång, ströng or strØng.

Lol I´m sure there are a lot of hunters in Canada.

There are lots of big game animals and lots of hunters.

Yea, I know. Just that we seem to be hunting differently.

Anonymous

So the average girl in canada looks the same as you... More reasons to move there. ;)

I feel you would have no trouble finding a nice wife in Canada.

Odinson

There are lots of big game animals and lots of hunters.

I used to date a guy that hunted. He showed me a video of him gutting an elk. I really didn`t need to see that.

Do blacks hunt?

Odinson

I feel you would have no trouble finding a nice wife in Canada.

You think so? Well, that is just sweet. ;)

Odinson

I used to date a guy that hunted. He showed me a video of him gutting an elk. I really didn`t need to see that.

Do blacks hunt?

Seriously, do they hunt? It´s just that I have never seen a black-person hunting.