Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

So, what's fer dinner?

Started by J0E, November 27, 2015, 11:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

If anyone has a chance to go to Washington, D.C., take a drive to St. Michael's, Maryland, in the eastern shores. Check out The Crab Claw restaurant. That is where I took my sons and everyone who visited me for great seafood.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f7/bc/66/f7bc669b8e62ea7f2e5ccea95ea80230.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"If anyone has a chance to go to Washington, D.C., take a drive to St. Michael's, Maryland, in the eastern shores. Check out The Crab Claw restaurant. That is where I took my sons and everyone who visited me for great seafood.

My kind of place,...

This is where I used to go but since we've retired... much less frequently. This is ocean water btw. The Indian Ocean.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"If anyone has a chance to go to Washington, D.C., take a drive to St. Michael's, Maryland, in the eastern shores. Check out The Crab Claw restaurant. That is where I took my sons and everyone who visited me for great seafood.

My kind of place,...

This is where I used to go but since we've retired... much less frequently. This is ocean water btw. The Indian Ocean.

Looks great, caskur. I miss The Crab Claw. I am now in a landlocked region so I have to wait until the next trip to the ocean.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Vancouver

I had vegetable fried rice.
Time is malleable

caskur

OK,... tonights dinner.

Ingredients...

Olive oil (extra virgin)

High quality fatless mince beef, 2 kg (4.4 lbs)

5 small onions

4 carrots

Brown that all up...

add a jar of tomato sauce, (I used Leggos this time) + two cups of water... or less.

Cook for 1 hour on simmer

add 2 diced zucchini and 1 diced red capsicum (bell pepper)

Cook for another 30 minutes on simmer

serve up with Parmesan Cheese

https://i.ibb.co/SPZJz17/1060578-a.jpg">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"OK,... tonights dinner.

Ingredients...

Olive oil (extra virgin)

High quality fatless mince beef, 2 kg (4.4 lbs)

5 small onions

4 carrots

Brown that all up...

add a jar of tomato sauce, (I used Leggos this time) + two cups of water... or less.

Cook for 1 hour on simmer

add 2 diced zucchini and 1 diced red capsicum (bell pepper)

Cook for another 30 minutes on simmer

serve up with Parmesan Cheese

https://i.ibb.co/SPZJz17/1060578-a.jpg">

You brutalized a basic dish...

1 hour on simmer after you BROWNED THE BEEF?!!!

You're fucked in the head!

And the veggies after the fact?

Steam those fuckers for 8-12 minutes and keep some nutritional value...

...my god... you are a cooking fuckwit squared...

Just shut the fuck up now, swamp pig...  :crazy:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

We are doing frozen turkey burgers on the bbq and eating inside.

Frood

Come on now Fash... if somebody spends 10-15 minutes browning beef and then proposes a further 60-90 minutes of simmering? You have to call out that bullshit...

It's just wrong wrong wrong....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Come on now Fash... if somebody spends 10-15 minutes browning beef and then proposes a further 60-90 minutes of simmering? You have to call out that bullshit...

No comment.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Come on now Fash... if somebody spends 10-15 minutes browning beef and then proposes a further 60-90 minutes of simmering? You have to call out that bullshit...

No comment.

ac_lmfao
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Slow cooking escapes your imagination... you're pretty dumb...

the zucchini and capsicum were added at the last 30 minutes of simmer so they remained firm.

Italians originally taught me about different methods of cooking a pasta sauce...

you are not Italian...

I've learned methods from frying tomato paste, adding sugar or cooking for 3 hours on simmer.... all those methods work getting that acid out of tomatos...

Italian sauce isn't "healthy" that is why they ALWAYS serve it with a fresh salad...And you cannot cook out protein from the meat.... or carbs from the wheat.

I used a slow cook method to take the acid out of the wretched leggos tomato sauce which I find too acidic.

You're not a chef, so bite your arse. You stink up every thread you enter... piss off.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

the zucchini and capsicum were added at the last 30 minutes of simmer so they remained firm.

Italians originally taught me about different methods of cooking a pasta sauce...

you are not Italian...

I've learned methods from frying tomato paste, adding sugar or cooking for 3 hours on simmer.... all those methods work getting that acid out of tomatos...

Italian sauce isn't "healthy" that is why they ALWAYS serve it with a fresh salad...And you cannot cook out protein from the meat.... or carbs from the wheat.

I used a slow cook method to take the acid out of the wretched leggos tomato sauce which I find too acidic.

You're not a chef, so bite your arse. You stink up every thread you enter... piss off.

ac_toofunny

You butchered a relatively easy pasta meal... because you're a bogan hick...  :roll:
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

you are not Italian...

ac_toofunny

You butchered a relatively easy pasta meal... because you're a bogan hick...  :roll:

:001_rolleyes:
- Andy Warhol

Vancouver

Dominos tonight. Ground beef, ham, pepperoni, and chicken pizza. Extra cheese.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Dominos tonight. Ground beef, ham, pepperoni, and chicken pizza. Extra cheese.

A Dominos night. Enjoy your pie.