The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Someone is on the sick list.

Started by Bricktop, December 07, 2015, 12:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

RW said it was the "gas" they used to expand her tummy for surgery. The body is supposed to absorb it eventually

Annie

Oooohhh, whoops lol Usually when I have gas it's something else.....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I'm not sure what it is any more.  The pain got so bad that I started throwing up so I had to go back to the hospital :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Is that where you are now? Or are you back home again yet?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

She's back in hospital.

http://www.buzzle.com/images/quotes/sick-bear-get-well-soon-message-for-girlfriend.jpg">

Annie

Oh  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad: Come on RW get better Now!!!!

easter bunny

Quote from: "little invading bugs"Oh boy! We're taking over RW! At last! We're going to rule the world!  :20utj4j_th:

Yeah right. Sure thing dudes. RW's going to kick your butts now. You will be assimilated. Nice try though. =)

RW

So I'm home again.  I'm still in pain but they don't know why.  I did end up getting stoned on Ketamine as a means of resetting something or some crap.  I just ended up getting stoned and sent home.

Let's hope this sorts itself out.
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Annie

Fuckin bullshit doctors can't figure that shit out these days

Annie

Ohh gawd RW did you have a kidney removed?

keeper

She needs to be sent to the U of A hospital,  they will sort her out.

RW

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohh gawd RW did you have a kidney removed?

I imagine this is what it would feel like if I did.

Uggggg!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"So I'm home again.  I'm still in pain but they don't know why.  I did end up getting stoned on Ketamine as a means of resetting something or some crap.  I just ended up getting stoned and sent home.

So they just drugged you up and sent you home and still don't know why you are in so much pain?

You could have done that without leaving the house.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"So I'm home again.  I'm still in pain but they don't know why.  I did end up getting stoned on Ketamine as a means of resetting something or some crap.  I just ended up getting stoned and sent home.

:shock: