Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Let's play a game!

Started by RW, December 08, 2015, 10:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It was cream of celery soup for those of you just dying to know!

It didn't look very good RW.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I had mushroom for dinner.  Oddly enough, it tasted just like the cream of celery.

It was the same shit.

You're so jacked up on morphine they could be feeding you radiator coolant for all you would know.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

It would probably taste better.

Just sayin'.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It was cream of celery soup for those of you just dying to know!

That is gross RW. If I knew what hospital you were at, I would smuggle you in something edible.

RW

Unfortunately food is not agreeing with me at the moment.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"It would probably taste better.

Just sayin'.

Look at the bright side.

By not eating that nasty ooze,  :laugh: just think about how skinny you will be when this is all over. You'll look like Kate Moss. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

I think Kate Moss has a butt though ac_razz

RW

We can't all have a booty like Shen you know. :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's called Try To Guess What This Is....

It is not sam gye tang. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"We can't all have a booty like Shen you know. :P

My ass is better than a compass for making perfectly round circles. ac_sothere

Annie

Have you tried baby food? When my daughter is in hospital and she's on a liquid/soft food diet, she has jarred baby food.  All it is is pureed fruits and veggies.  She had a tube a couple times through her nose to her stomach and fed her that way with Boost supplement drinks.  Can your stomach handle protein drinks or just bland stuff?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

If we were a bit closer i could bring her some purified Chef boy R DEE Ravioli.  mmmmm yummy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"If we were a bit closer i could bring her some purified Chef boy R DEE Ravioli.  mmmmm yummy

:yuk:

keeper

better than the crap she posted, that was nasty. at least this would have yummy flavor

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"better than the crap she posted, that was nasty. at least this would have yummy flavor

Both are  :yuk: Keeper.