Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

What an Idiot; Leo Dicapario calls an Alberta Chinook Shocking Climate Change

Started by Anonymous, December 10, 2015, 12:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Not to mention the resources that would have gone into making that movie!!!

The transport overheads alone would choke a city.

cc

I saw his silliness on  the web. It is hilarious . These Hollywood wannabe know it all twits have their heads up their rears

When I lived in Lethbridge, we had it go from -40 F to +40F in less than 24 hrs.

Streets and walks were deadly with fast running water over shear smoothed ice  ..... The ice under the running water was so slick that stopped cars with brakes on   were being pushed by by the wind
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I saw his silliness on  the web. These Hollywood wannabe know it all twits have their heads up their rears

When I lived in Lethbridge, we had it go from -40 F to +40F in less than 24 hrs.

Streets and walks were deadly with fast running water over shear smoothed ice  ..... The ice under the water was so slick that stopped cars with brakes on   were being pushed by by the wind

Lethbridge is Western Canada's windy city..

We get Chinooks too, but not like Lethbridge..

One thing you will never see there is a clothesline.

:laugh:

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Not to mention the resources that would have gone into making that movie!!!

The transport overheads alone would choke a city.

That movie he won the Oscar for produced a helluva lot of emissions.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I saw his silliness on  the web. It is hilarious . These Hollywood wannabe know it all twits have their heads up their rears

Streets and walks were deadly with fast running water over shear smoothed ice  ..... The ice under the running water was so slick that stopped cars with brakes on   were being pushed by by the wind

I know, isn't that wild? But you know what though ceec, those Chinook winds suck despite eating the snow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc la femme"I saw his silliness on  the web. It is hilarious . These Hollywood wannabe know it all twits have their heads up their rears

I know, isn't that wild? But you know what though ceec, those Chinook winds suck despite eating the snow.

I have been in Calgary, but not in the winter. I wanted to experience catastrophic climate change just like Leo did, so I too could give a speech at Davos. :laugh3:

cc