Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 46 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Fash, seoul.

You got into it in one thread with a troll.  That doesn't have to be the end of your time on Blurtsome.  Fash, you clearly like it there for a reason (the people are nice, etc.) and it was good enough to invite seoul over to join.  Don't let this jackass ruin something good for you.

I've done far more shitty and embarrassing things on forums where I stuck around and ate my feelings because I enjoyed a place.  You do not have to pack yourselves up over something that's relatively minor.

I encourage both of you to go back and enjoy Blurtsome for the things you like about it.

I lost face with people I really like because of one troublemaking troll.

"Lost face"??? Fash, it's just a internet forum. There is no "face" to lose in this situation.

Your integrity is intact with the people who know what you are all about. If it isn't......fuckem, they never knew you anyway.

Virtual face if you will.

ac_umm

I wouldn't worry about it. As much as I really do not like Blurt, he is a very tolerant understanding "guy". Whatever happened over there is over and done with and he probably just wants it gone.

Besides he probably owes you a thank you. The last I checked that place it was deader than our slowest day. You guys probably bumped up his traffic by 50% with that one thread.  :laugh:

I wanted it gone from there and here..

But we have a certain mainland poster here who likes stirring the pot almost as much as deadskinmask does which is why we have this 150 post and counting thread

Renee

"Mainland poster" I wonder who THAT is. ac_umm  :laugh:

OMG, this shit just gets funnier and funnier.  :oeudC:  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee""Mainland poster" I wonder who THAT is. ac_umm  :laugh:

OMG, this shit just gets funnier and funnier.  :oeudC:  :laugh3:

I call Chinese from the People's Republic as mainlanders.

RW

Shen is a shit disturber from way back.  I'm still laughing that she considered this a racial issue.  Hahaha!  Now there's a joke.

Honestly Fash, despite dsm's whinging, this is really not a big deal.  Don't sweat the small stuff :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Racist Asian pixie...Chappelle Show

Now this is racist ....ac_toofunny

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcsnR1dA9b0
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Shen is a shit disturber from way back.  I'm still laughing that she considered this a racial issue.  Hahaha!  Now there's a joke.

Honestly Fash, despite dsm's whinging, this is really not a big deal.  Don't sweat the small stuff :)

It's hard to say if Shen Li really believes it's racial or is she only using that as an excuse to stir the cross forum drama..

A cynical person may think it's the latter.

:wink:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I think Shen likes her fun :)

I don't get it RW, it's not my idea of fun.

ac_umm

Renee

She likes to get everyone riled up because she thinks it's funny.

She is kind of right....At first i got irritated when I saw this thread.....Now I just want to fuck with it. :laugh:

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"I lost face with people I really like because of one troublemaking troll.

You really didn't or its only in your mind. No ones feelings towards you were changed, here or there. We still like you and so does everyone here. I am sorry you feel that way. We wanted the cross forum talk stopped so we locked the thread. It is just that simple from the staff's standpoint.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Have any of you thought about trying to hook up Shen Li and deadskinmask? They both love their conflict. They are the perfect match. Is it Valentines or Christmas because I feel like Cupid.

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I lost face with people I really like because of one troublemaking troll.

You really didn't or its only in your mind. No ones feelings towards you were changed, here or there. We still like you and so does everyone here. I am sorry you feel that way. We wanted the cross forum talk stopped so we locked the thread. It is just that simple from the staff's standpoint.

That's probably what should have been done here as well.

But instead we now have 9 pages of this......> :tease: AND this.......> :deadhorse:

Threads like this one do nothing but feed the fires of our critics. It makes us look like a pack of petty, butt hurt malcontents.

Anonymous

Except that is not what happened kiebers..

Deadskinmask put me in a position where I had no choice but to correct his inaccuracies..

This all started when he said he was retiring from forums in which I reminded him that he lurks here all the time..

He used that as an in for his usual nobody likes me, everybody was mean to me childishness..

But don't worry it won't happen again because I won't post there again.

RW

That's probably what should have been done here as well.

But instead we now have 9 pages of this......> :tease: AND this.......> :deadhorse:

Threads like this one do nothing but feed the fires of our critics. It makes us look like a pack of petty, butt hurt malcontents.

Does it?  I don't think it does considering how little shit we talk about other forums comparatively speaking.  We couldn't touch VF on the malcontents scale if we tried.

What does locking threads do aside from push issues into other arenas?  People want to talk about shit.  Stifling conversation will accomplish nothing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Except that is not what happened kiebers..

Deadskinmask put me in a position where I had no choice but to correct his inaccuracies..

This all started when he said he was retiring from forums in which I reminded him that he lurks here all the time..

He used that as an in for his usual nobody likes me, everybody was mean to me childishness..

But don't worry it won't happen again because I won't post there again.

So one asshole ruined a whole forum for you?  

That's sad :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview