Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 30 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Yeah, something about her didn't sit right with me.  It was a year after DV died that I joined and I believe it was after having a chat with Romero about VF.  

I don't know if she had forum gatherings back in the DV days or when she had them on the VF timeline but I just find it strange that she blasts me(us) for Skype conversations when she used to arrange face to face meetings.  (We don't use cameras on group Skype calls).

So to recap, she pilfered from another forum to create hers, has talked on Skype with posters (including me) and arranged face to face meetings with members but calls ME a predator.  Hrm...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yeah, something about her didn't sit right with me.  It was a year after DV died that I joined and I believe it was after having a chat with Romero about VF.  

I don't know if she had forum gatherings back in the DV days or when she had them on the VF timeline but I just find it strange that she blasts me(us) for Skype conversations when she used to arrange face to face meetings.  (We don't use cameras on group Skype calls).

So to teacup, she pilfered from another forum to create hers, has talked on Skype with posters (including me) and arranged face to face meetings with members but calls ME a predator.  Hrm...

I knew she never created anything. I know she had one meeting with 4-5 members. Annie was there.

What was she like as a poster on DV? As hateful and dishonest as she is now? She was not that bad when I registered at VF 5 years ago.

Annie

Yes, I was, this was a few years ago. She seemed scared of something, like a monkey looking over her shoulder afraid a predator was going to eat her.  She wasn't as nasty as she is now. Something clicked and she just kind of "turned" Omygawd! she's a zombie!!!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I don't remember her much on DV.  I seemed to keep out of a lot of the drama or if I didn't, I have no recollection of it.  I used to mainly argue with cc about New York mosques. :D

She used to be a lot different on VF when I first joined but she has obviously changed since.  I don't know what happened to cause said change.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

hmm, I don't remember her on the original vancouver forum either  ac_umm She popped up much later as this memebee queen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't remember her much on DV.  I seemed to keep out of a lot of the drama or if I didn't, I have no recollection of it.  I used to mainly argue with cc about New York mosques. :D

She used to be a lot different on VF when I first joined but she has obviously changed since.  I don't know what happened to cause said change.

As I said she wasn't that bad when I first joined.

BTW, I actually didn't want to join her forum. I tried joining DATW, but was rejected. Mel didn't want me I guess.

Annie

Discover All The World? lol I registered there but I found it really boring.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Discover All The World? lol I registered there but I found it really boring.

I'm pretty sure it's gone now.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Nope, I just checked, it's still there.

Yes, it is. Superchecker is the only poster in the last 6 months.

RW

I adore Superchecker!

Then again, he's invited me to meet him.  He might be an Internet predator.

ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

LoL Oh Superchecker is a good guy/poster. He never has a bad thing to say about anyone only good advice.  I'm sure he's helped many people in career shopping  ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I don't remember her much on DV.  I seemed to keep out of a lot of the drama or if I didn't, I have no recollection of it.  I used to mainly argue with cc about New York mosques. :D

As I said she wasn't that bad when I first joined.

BTW, I actually didn't want to join her forum. I tried joining DATW, but was rejected. Mel didn't want me I guess.

I don't even how I found VF. I bounced around on a lot of forums back then. But I always got the distinct impression that she disliked me from the get go. Why, I don't quite know but I just chalked it up to my charmingly abrasive self. But as time went on, it became obvious that it was more than that and that she honestly had a screw or two loose.

Hey whatever, I wish her lots of luck with her community full of creepers, rat fucks, and ass kissers. Finally she has a group that fits her vision of what a forum should be. :thumbup:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"LoL Oh Superchecker is a good guy/poster. He never has a bad thing to say about anyone only good advice.  I'm sure he's helped many people in career shopping  ac_smile

I like Superchecker so much.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview