Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 34 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

With trolls like Odi, SCOUSE, Bork, Mel, the common denominator is that they are all single men..

In my opinion Dinky Diana is a single man too.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"With trolls like Odi, SCOUSE, Bork, Mel, the common denominator is that they are all single men..

Im single  :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"With trolls like Odi, SCOUSE, Bork, Mel, the common denominator is that they are all single men..

I don't mean all single men are trolls, but the trolls we have had have been single men.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"

I don't mean all single men are trolls, but the trolls we have had have been single men.

Whew, i thought i was going to bust in to being a troll and change my name to Mrs Keeper with a voice changer.  ac_biggrin

Renee

Not only is her gender bender act a steaming load of shit but he/she is as witless as they come. I picked up on the fact that he was full of shit the day he dropped in here like a fart in church. It was nauseating to watch; I have no idea how the rest of you could stomach it for so long. Everything that dribbled out of that things deranged head was and still is fucking lie. In that respect he reminds me of little Eddie. I have a very suspicious nature and I think he sensed right off that I was looking at him with a jaundiced eye and that is why he dislikes me so and runs me down at every opportunity.

Anyone who thinks intelligence is shown by parroting the same insults over and over while filling dialogue boxes full of clumsily, worded adjectives, is an insecure, dimwitted, twit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Watson

Quote from: "Renee"

Not only is her gender bender act a steaming load of shit but he/she is as witless as they come. I picked up on the fact that he was full of shit the day he dropped in here like a fart in church. It was nauseating to watch; I have no idea how the rest of you could stomach it for so long. Everything that dribbled out of that things deranged head was and still is fucking lie. In that respect he reminds me of little Eddie. I have a very suspicious nature and I think he sensed right off that I was looking at him with a jaundiced eye and that is why he dislikes me so and runs me down at every opportunity.

Anyone who thinks intelligence is shown by parroting the same insults over and over while filling dialogue boxes full of clumsily, worded adjectives, is an insecure, dimwitted, twit.

He is entertaining which is a lot more than I can say for some of you. Why do you have a troll sub when you don't let the trolls do their thing in it.

Renee

Quote from: "Watson"

He is entertaining which is a lot more than I can say for some of you. Why do you have a troll sub when you don't let the trolls do their thing in it.

Because they kick and scream and cry too much when you put them in here and in some cases, like with your "entertaining" friend, they start PMing members of the administration with their butt hurt whining. Nobody wants to hear it.

If they were just satisfied with being able to post in this sub no one would mind them but that's not how it has worked so far.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

That's a valid point.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

And from what you posted on the main board you would be a good candidate for rr.

RW

Oh I haven't seen that yet.  I was already on the fence so let's see shall we...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Oh I haven't seen that yet.  I was already on the fence so let's see shall we...

Gary Joakesque lame stereotypes of Asian men. Very unoriginal.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't think he's Gary.

I don't either. There are lots of idiots like Joak and Scouse on the internet.

Renee

Yeah, and according to Watson I eat too many donuts....also "very unoriginal'.  :nea:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Yeah, and according to Watson I eat too many donuts....also "very unoriginal'.  :nea:

I saw that one too. That is pathetic.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview