Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 53 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Im usually pretty direct but I don't enjoy people who bring NOTHING to the party.  Those people don't get invited to my house to hang out with all my cool friends.

But Odi says he has a really big dick so I guess that's something....... ac_biggrin

We dont really talk about our dicks... I only started talking about dick sizes when I met foreigners.

I fall short in my male attributes.

And this is the shit I'm talking about.  He always has to throw in some creepy sexual reference.

WTF is wrong with you?

If you ask dsm, it's our fault not odinson's.

hes well aware that hes a shitty poster. by you talking about him being a shitty poster, hes aware you have a problem with it....

I don't because I ignore him.

maybe 'ignore' doesn't translate well in korean.... because it was YOU bumping this thred to discuss HIM.... :(

We've all bumped this thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"bump....

Shen Li must be proud of herself getting over 30 pages out of her obvious troll and flame thread..

We had another thread when we were still hosted on memebee that went close to 300 pages.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Shen Li must be proud of herself getting over 30 pages out of her obvious troll and flame thread..

We had another thread when we were still hosted on memebee that went close to 300 pages.

I remember that thread. Threads that incite anger usually are the most popular which is why I say that in 2015 you almost have to allow some trolling if you are to survive.

RW

I like that it's mostly contained though.  There isn't a million of these threads all over the board.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I like that it's mostly contained though.  There isn't a million of these threads all over the board.

I was torn by that thread..

On the one hand, it got lots of views and posts, but on the other it made us look like bratty children.

deadskinmask

On the one hand, it got lots of views and posts, but on the other it made us look like bratty children.

i feel the same way every time some idiot makes a BC thred.... yeah. i look. yeah. i MAY post.... but goddamn i fuckin hate seeing em....

Anonymous

i feel the same way every time some idiot makes a BC thred.... yeah. i look. yeah. i MAY post.... but goddamn i fuckin hate seeing em....

There's one poster here and maybe three or four on VF that enjoys it and that's about all..

That's excluding Odinson of course.

RW

And see them you do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I've seen forums that have whole sub-forums dedicated to commenting on other (parent) forums.  It's not an uncommon occurrence but that thread is part of why we moved off of MB in the first place.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

And see them you do.

We had put most of this behind us until Dinky went there to fan the flames, would you agree with that?

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Im usually pretty direct but I don't enjoy people who bring NOTHING to the party.  Those people don't get invited to my house to hang out with all my cool friends.

But Odi says he has a really big dick so I guess that's something....... ac_biggrin

We dont really talk about our dicks... I only started talking about dick sizes when I met foreigners.

I fall short in my male attributes.

And this is the shit I'm talking about.  He always has to throw in some creepy sexual reference.

WTF is wrong with you?

I´m tryng to be friendly...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37FGwDMMZEg

Anonymous

I've seen forums that have whole sub-forums dedicated to commenting on other (parent) forums.  It's not an uncommon occurrence but that thread is part of why we moved off of MB in the first place.

I don't fault evs at all for being unhappy paying for that.

RW

And see them you do.

We had put most of this behind us until Dinky went there to fan the flames, would you agree with that?

WE had but I don't think VF ever did.

Dinky is bad for business.  VF is going to learn that the hard way.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I don't fault evs at all for being unhappy paying for that.

I don't fault her either.  What I do fault her for is for blaming me for "stealing" the ACC when we had to move it off her server.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview