Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"I was sent the link to Vancouver Forum. It did not seem that odd, but it is hard to tell from a thirty second look. Dinky Freud was right there just like you guys said he would be. :crazy:

It's a shadow of what it once was. It's now populated with halfwits and the hardcore sycophants (with a few exceptions). To the casual observer who is unaware of the true nature of the owner and her crew, it will seem like nothing terribly unusal.

Honestly, there are a few people over there that are still rather decent, they are not all scum. You'll be able to spot the good from the bad pretty quickly, just like here. Just remember if you do join, always say that we here at the BC are the "bad guys", just awful people and always say that evs and her drooling followers are all "sweetness and light"and you will be just fine.

it seems to be the same way in both places.... i'm not judging. just pointing out the similarities....

I'm tired of it..

I thought it would have stopped by now, but one or two people want to keep the childishness going..

And in VF's case that is Odinson and Freud.

i'm in complete agreement with you on this.... the real animosity is only held by a few on each side. i think both sites have some great ppl worth posting with.... i know that oil and water don't mix. but oil and water don't obsess over each other either.... live and let live....

Those two thrive on it and want to keep it alive..

I was looking at VF a little while ago where Blurt told them to take it to another thread or preferably another forum..

They won't of course unless they are forced to.

deadskinmask

we've all had completely different experiences with both forums. that can't be changed.... but sometimes, you just have to let go of anger and let it sink. its a heavy burden to tote around otherwise.... given a choice, i dunno why ppl pick anger over apathy....

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"I was sent the link to Vancouver Forum. It did not seem that odd, but it is hard to tell from a thirty second look. Dinky Freud was right there just like you guys said he would be. :crazy:

It's a shadow of what it once was. It's now populated with halfwits and the hardcore sycophants (with a few exceptions). To the casual observer who is unaware of the true nature of the owner and her crew, it will seem like nothing terribly unusal.

Honestly, there are a few people over there that are still rather decent, they are not all scum. You'll be able to spot the good from the bad pretty quickly, just like here. Just remember if you do join, always say that we here at the BC are the "bad guys", just awful people and always say that evs and her drooling followers are all "sweetness and light"and you will be just fine.

it seems to be the same way in both places.... i'm not judging. just pointing out the similarities....

No shit? Ya think?

The only difference is some people here have a reason to think that way....I'm not sure how it works in the reverse case. I'm not sure how you carry animosity when you are the one that is responsible for instigating most of it and did the lion share of the screwing.

Somebody has yet to explain how that works.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Honestly, there are a few people over there that are still rather decent, they are not all scum. You'll be able to spot the good from the bad pretty quickly, just like here. Just remember if you do join, always say that we here at the BC are the "bad guys", just awful people and always say that evs and her drooling followers are all "sweetness and light"and you will be just fine ac_biggrin

I cannot say I liked it even before the Bastards took over VF. It was very different from what it is now, but still not my tastes in forums.

Say what you will though, but if not for the Bastards, VF likely would be gone by now. Before they showed up, it was bleeding members and not gaining any at all.

deadskinmask

i don't know much about what went down. never studied it either.... but i know that there are hurt feelings on both sides and alot of ppl from both sites claim to have been 'fucked over'.... i do know that things get blown out of proportion online.... mainly because there is no physical consequences to ppl for provoking others.... and also because its hard to fully express yourself with just written word.... every post is subject to interpretation.... and most of the time, its wrong....

Anonymous

QuoteI thought it would have stopped by now, but one or two people want to keep the childishness going..

And in VF's case that is Odinson and Freud.

I know. I ignored odinson entirely when he was here, but that Dinky Diana guy has the potential to be a good poster. Unfortunately, he chooses to play games and instigates around the owner of VF.

And I agree, some of the posters there are tiring of their repetition.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i don't know much about what went down. never studied it either.... but i know that there are hurt feelings on both sides and alot of ppl from both sites claim to have been 'fucked over'.... i do know that things get blown out of proportion online.... mainly because there is no physical consequences to ppl for provoking others.... and also because its hard to fully express yourself with just written word.... every post is subject to interpretation.... and most of the time, its wrong....

I am not talking about that. I have never been a member of VF anyway.

I am saying that VF like most forums was getting pretty dead before the Bastards joined. Forums are a tough go these days. It's too bad because I despise Twitter.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i don't know much about what went down. never studied it either.... but i know that there are hurt feelings on both sides and alot of ppl from both sites claim to have been 'fucked over'.... i do know that things get blown out of proportion online.... mainly because there is no physical consequences to ppl for provoking others.... and also because its hard to fully express yourself with just written word.... every post is subject to interpretation.... and most of the time, its wrong....

I am not talking about that. I have never been a member of VF anyway.

I am saying that VF like most forums was getting pretty dead before the Bastards joined. Forums are a tough go these days. It's too bad because I despise Twitter.

it was directed renee. i was just too lazy to quote.... i get what you were saying. but i don't think it was dying. ppl come in and out like the tide.... but it does seem like only a few ppl enjoy forums anymore....

Renee

That's right, you don't know much about went down as do a lot of people who like to make comments about it.

And before I rant, let's take the Dinky and the Odi out of this. Those two bovine brained tards are a separate issue.

In the VF dust up that took place I can assure you that in my case and for my part, nothing was blown out of proportion. To be perfectly honest, all I did was question the reasoning behind the continued forum presence of a known real life stalker. This person had caused several posters to leave the forum and had actually stalked and interfered with the livelihoods of a few members. In one incident police needed to be involved. Any rational person would see that keeping that person around was a bad idea. Unfortunately the owner of the forum didn't see it that way because ......she's bat shit crazy. I'll bet anyone here, that bitch sleeps upside down. Make no mistake....I mean that as the God's honest truth.

For the rest of my part, it involved standing up for RW when she was being unmercifully attacked by the bat shit forum owner. The evil queen and her court didn't like that. I really do think that the bat shit queen fully expected the membership to hide in the corners and cower like penned up sheep while it was taking place. She was totally unprepared for the revolt she had on her hands and still to this day can't figure out that she instigated and caused it.

Standing up for what was right earned me a place in the so-called dumpster and and a ban from the main forum. That's when I left for good.

Don't get me wrong I'm no angel especially when I'm pissed off but I really did get the shitty end of the stick as did quite a few of us. I don't give a flying fuck what the other side of this has to say or where they stand because it stems from the the perspective of the irrational.

Am I angry....not really.....perplexed....more so. I'll never be able to wrap my head around what happened because when you really look at it from a perspective of sanity....it makes so little sense.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

deadskinmask

i agree, eddies presence there is a mystery to me as well.... and was even the main topic of a debate between her and i.... but i'm not sure as why she defends him so fiercely. i just know that she does her thing and doesn't hold a gun on ppl to make them stay. i disagree with most of what she says and does BUT i still have alot of respect for the fact that she does as she damn well pleases and doesn't cater to the pressure of popularity.... i'm certain that she has ironclad reasoning behind her decisions.... though i don't know the motivation for them.... even still, VF is a good forum. so is this place.... its just very different dynamics at work....

RW

I respect sticking to your guns but not when it's based on such abject stupidity.  Doing the wrong thing is still wrong even if you're stubborn about it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

when eddie breaks forum rules, he gets punished for it.... as for being a pedo-stalker-idiot, there aren't rules against that. if there were, half the posters everywhere would disappear.... i don't think shes crazy or stupid.... i like her very much and i think she has her own code to operate by....

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i agree, eddies presence there is a mystery to me as well.... and was even the main topic of a debate between her and i.... but i'm not sure as why she defends him so fiercely. i just know that she does her thing and doesn't hold a gun on ppl to make them stay. i disagree with most of what she says and does BUT i still have alot of respect for the fact that she does as she damn well pleases and doesn't cater to the pressure of popularity.... i'm certain that she has ironclad reasoning behind her decisions.... though i don't know the motivation for them.... even still, VF is a good forum. so is this place.... its just very different dynamics at work....

Well you can do what you want but remember, some crazy people like to smear themselves with shit and dont care what other people think about it. But that doesn't make it a good idea or worthy of respect.

Bottom line is my story is not unique. If I were alone in this, I would probably agree with your perspective because I know, I can be an abrasive asshole. But I'm not alone, so the odds that my situation can be tossed up to a misunderstanding or a simple clash of values, drops off dramatically with each similar story.

RW

So in other words dsm, it's okay to real life stalk people from a board. I'm sure you can see why that didn't sit well with a "few" of us.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i agree, eddies presence there is a mystery to me as well.... and was even the main topic of a debate between her and i.... but i'm not sure as why she defends him so fiercely. i just know that she does her thing and doesn't hold a gun on ppl to make them stay. i disagree with most of what she says and does BUT i still have alot of respect for the fact that she does as she damn well pleases and doesn't cater to the pressure of popularity.... i'm certain that she has ironclad reasoning behind her decisions.... though i don't know the motivation for them.... even still, VF is a good forum. so is this place.... its just very different dynamics at work....

Well you can do what you want but remember, some crazy people like to smear themselves with shit and dont care what other people think about it. But that doesn't make it a good idea or worthy of respect.

Bottom line is my story is not unique. If I were alone in this, I would probably agree with your perspective because I know, I can be an abrasive asshole. But I'm not alone, so the odds that my situation can be tossed up to a misunderstanding or a simple clash of values, drops off dramatically with each similar story.

I still assert that her banning me was the nicest thing she ever did for me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview