Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Hitler has a horrible reputation.... apart from me, very few like him.... but i doubt he woke up and said - "look at those jews. minding their own business and not hurting anybody. i'm gonna kill em all for no reason."

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"So in other words dsm, it's okay to real life stalk people from a board. I'm sure you can see why that didn't sit well with a "few" of us.

of course its wrong.... absolutely wrong. but its not her responsibility to protect you.... its yours.... i don't condone what she does. but i can't say its wrong either.... its just different from what i would do....

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i agree, eddies presence there is a mystery to me as well.... and was even the main topic of a debate between her and i.... but i'm not sure as why she defends him so fiercely. i just know that she does her thing and doesn't hold a gun on ppl to make them stay. i disagree with most of what she says and does BUT i still have alot of respect for the fact that she does as she damn well pleases and doesn't cater to the pressure of popularity.... i'm certain that she has ironclad reasoning behind her decisions.... though i don't know the motivation for them.... even still, VF is a good forum. so is this place.... its just very different dynamics at work....

Well you can do what you want but remember, some crazy people like to smear themselves with shit and dont care what other people think about it. But that doesn't make it a good idea or worthy of respect.

Bottom line is my story is not unique. If I were alone in this, I would probably agree with your perspective because I know, I can be an abrasive asshole. But I'm not alone, so the odds that my situation can be tossed up to a misunderstanding or a simple clash of values, drops off dramatically with each similar story.

I still assert that her banning me was the nicest thing she ever did for me.

Well it probably was for the best...it's just that in some ways it's kinda sad how it came to this.

Don't get me wrong, you and Fash have done an extremely admirable job building this place but IMHO a cloud exists that hovers over the BC because of the circumstances that lead to it's birth. I think for some, it will be a long time before that cloud dissipates.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"Hitler has a horrible reputation.... apart from me, very few like him.... but i doubt he woke up and said - "look at those jews. minding their own business and not hurting anybody. i'm gonna kill em all for no reason."

So if I don't like what someone says it does on a web forum, I can affect his/her livlihood in real life with impunity?  

As for me personally, I've been no angel and I've said that MANY MANY MANY times.  I had and continue to have no respect for evs.  As a result, I'll never post there again.

Now why you or anyone else for that matter wants to keep beating this dead horse is beyond me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i agree, eddies presence there is a mystery to me as well.... and was even the main topic of a debate between her and i.... but i'm not sure as why she defends him so fiercely. i just know that she does her thing and doesn't hold a gun on ppl to make them stay. i disagree with most of what she says and does BUT i still have alot of respect for the fact that she does as she damn well pleases and doesn't cater to the pressure of popularity.... i'm certain that she has ironclad reasoning behind her decisions.... though i don't know the motivation for them.... even still, VF is a good forum. so is this place.... its just very different dynamics at work....

Well said. She's a good person

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "RW"So in other words dsm, it's okay to real life stalk people from a board. I'm sure you can see why that didn't sit well with a "few" of us.

of course its wrong.... absolutely wrong. but its not her responsibility to protect you.... its yours.... i don't condone what she does. but i can't say its wrong either.... its just different from what i would do....

I beg to differ. As a responsible forum owner it IS your duty to maintain a forum environment that makes people what to join and stick around. Making haven for rat fucks like monkey pants is the exact opposite of that. You also need to protect your membership from malignant entities so your community can grow. Unless of course it's a straight up troll forum which VF was not, then you can have a "every man for himself" attitude.

As soon as the police got involved a responsible forum owner would have dropped his sociopathic ass like a hot potato. There is no rational reason you can use to defend the fact that she insisted on carrying on like business as usual.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"Hitler has a horrible reputation.... apart from me, very few like him.... but i doubt he woke up and said - "look at those jews. minding their own business and not hurting anybody. i'm gonna kill em all for no reason."

So if I don't like what someone says it does on a web forum, I can affect his/her livlihood in real life with impunity?  

As for me personally, I've been no angel and I've said that MANY MANY MANY times.  I had and continue to have no respect for evs.  As a result, I'll never post there again.

Now why you or anyone else for that matter wants to keep beating this dead horse is beyond me.

i think he should be accountable for everything he posts online. and as far as i know, he is.... as for what he does offline, thats between him, his victim and the authorities.... thats not evs jurisdiction.... i suggest if you think hes a threat, find him and put him down like a sick dog.... thats what i'd do.... he has the reputation and the history of illness that would make it totally justified....

as for beating a dead horse, i just follow the previous posters....

Renee

i think he should be accountable for everything he posts online. and as far as i know, he is.... as for what he does offline, thats between him, his victim and the authorities.... thats not evs jurisdiction.... i suggest if you think hes a threat, find him and put him down like a sick dog.... thats what i'd do.... he has the reputation and the history of illness that would make it totally justified....

as for beating a dead horse, i just follow the previous posters....

Your right, evs jurisdiction is her forum. But part of that is protecting that forum from harm. Letting monkey pants in so he can find and target other members for his deviant outer forum activities isn't protection, it's irresponsible and flat out nuts. It shows a blatant disregard for your forum community and there is no way to defend it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i don't know much about what went down. never studied it either.... but i know that there are hurt feelings on both sides and alot of ppl from both sites claim to have been 'fucked over'.... i do know that things get blown out of proportion online.... mainly because there is no physical consequences to ppl for provoking others.... and also because its hard to fully express yourself with just written word.... every post is subject to interpretation.... and most of the time, its wrong....

I am not talking about that. I have never been a member of VF anyway.

I am saying that VF like most forums was getting pretty dead before the Bastards joined. Forums are a tough go these days. It's too bad because I despise Twitter.

it was directed renee. i was just too lazy to quote.... i get what you were saying. but i don't think it was dying. ppl come in and out like the tide.... but it does seem like only a few ppl enjoy forums anymore....

It was and I know that for a fact.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i don't know much about what went down. never studied it either.... but i know that there are hurt feelings on both sides and alot of ppl from both sites claim to have been 'fucked over'.... i do know that things get blown out of proportion online.... mainly because there is no physical consequences to ppl for provoking others.... and also because its hard to fully express yourself with just written word.... every post is subject to interpretation.... and most of the time, its wrong....

I am saying that VF like most forums was getting pretty dead before the Bastards joined. Forums are a tough go these days. It's too bad because I despise Twitter.

it was directed renee. i was just too lazy to quote.... i get what you were saying. but i don't think it was dying. ppl come in and out like the tide.... but it does seem like only a few ppl enjoy forums anymore....

maybe it was. i dunno.... it happens. i have nothing to base it on. i would take your word over most....

Anonymous

maybe it was. i dunno.... it happens. i have nothing to base it on. i would take your word over most....

I am basing what I say on what evs told me..

She had entertained thoughts of closing down all memebee forums.

deadskinmask

sometimes leaving a threat in plain sight is a better reminder to observe safety precautions than removing it.... by removing it, i think that would create a false sense of security.... eddie isn't the only sick fuck with an internet connection....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"sometimes leaving a threat in plain sight is a better reminder to observe safety precautions than removing it.... by removing it, i think that would create a false sense of security.... eddie isn't the only sick fuck with an internet connection....

Are you talking to me?

If so, it wasn't a threat and it had nothing to do with any member of her forum..

The BF posters revived her forum and her interest in maintaining it.

Anonymous

QuoteI am basing what I say on what evs told me..

She had entertained thoughts of closing down all memebee forums.

Did she change her mind about that after the Bastard influx?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"sometimes leaving a threat in plain sight is a better reminder to observe safety precautions than removing it.... by removing it, i think that would create a false sense of security.... eddie isn't the only sick fuck with an internet connection....

Are you talking to me?

If so, it wasn't a threat and it had nothing to do with any member of her forum..

The BF posters revived her forum and her interest in maintaining it.

no. it was referring to RW and renee about evs not removing eddie.... i believe you about the forum dying though i have nothing to base it on.....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview