The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Shrimp - slave labour :(

Started by asal, December 15, 2015, 07:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"There's a new butcher's shop in town and it's all grain fed, ethical, local etc. It costs a little more but it's high quality and they cut it up for you on the spot.  We had some hamburger from it and it was really good.

we have a Farm Fresh Meat shop next to the cattle auction in the town next to us. its the best place to buy meat if you want it fresh. some ppl avoid it though because you can hear the cows going in and ppl 'working'.... lol.... they still do alot of business. they'll even process ppls deer and boars.... had a job there for a bit but customer relations isn't my strongest attribute.... lol....

unrelated, i believe a few years ago the UK was selling horse meat in a few places and calling it beef. a girl i posted with had a thred about it. a few ppl backed up her claim but i wasn't concerned enough to search it....

Have you ever had dog skinny? It's deeeeelishus. ac_dance

:punish:

HAHA, I was replying to skinny, but it was meant for you Renee. ac_razz

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"There's a new butcher's shop in town and it's all grain fed, ethical, local etc. It costs a little more but it's high quality and they cut it up for you on the spot.  We had some hamburger from it and it was really good.

we have a Farm Fresh Meat shop next to the cattle auction in the town next to us. its the best place to buy meat if you want it fresh. some ppl avoid it though because you can hear the cows going in and ppl 'working'.... lol.... they still do alot of business. they'll even process ppls deer and boars.... had a job there for a bit but customer relations isn't my strongest attribute.... lol....

unrelated, i believe a few years ago the UK was selling horse meat in a few places and calling it beef. a girl i posted with had a thred about it. a few ppl backed up her claim but i wasn't concerned enough to search it....

:punish:

HAHA, I was replying to skinny, but it was meant for you Renee. ac_razz

I know who it was aimed at. I suggest you stick with the fried chicken.

You do know I worry about your cat, right? :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

My husband's family is from the Netherlands and horse meat is not unusual to them..

I have tried it too, but it is not one of my favourites.

i'd try it. i just don't think it would be tasty....

deadskinmask

i have and i enjoyed it.... i had a korean milf as a neighbor for about 3 years.... i had cat, dog and kim chee.... enjoyed em all....

Annie

Ohh I could never eat a cat or dog. But I'm sure I have had cat. There was a restaurant in Vancouver years back who were shut down when it was discovered they were not serving chicken or beef but cat. I ate there just before it became news and I knew my dish tasted a bit different  :yuk:  :beurk:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohh I could never eat a cat or dog. But I'm sure I have had cat. There was a restaurant in Vancouver years back who were shut down when it was discovered they were not serving chicken or beef but cat. I ate there just before it became news and I knew my dish tasted a bit different  :yuk:  :beurk:

That was the rubber residue from the tire tracks you were tasting.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Yuckadoo, well at least I didn't lick my ass afterwards...
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

i have and i enjoyed it.... i had a korean milf as a neighbor for about 3 years.... i had cat, dog and kim chee.... enjoyed em all....

Korean women don't eat dogs. You are more believable when you are crying like a little girl how we don't like you.

Annie

That's so confusing.. The quote within a quote within a quote

deadskinmask

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Korean women don't eat dogs. You are more believable when you are crying like a little girl how we don't like you.

hmm.... thats pretty weird since she called it gaegojee and said it was a traditional dish. i wonder if she purposely misled me knowing that it would bother you.... seems to me one of us is wrong....

Anonymous

hmm.... thats pretty weird since she called it gaegojee and said it was a traditional dish. i wonder if she purposely misled me knowing that it would bother you.... seems to me one of us is wrong....

I would assume the Seoul brother knows Korean culture and cuisine and language better than you do. It was a good story though. :thumbup:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Herman"

I would assume the Seoul brother knows Korean culture and cuisine and language better than you do. It was a good story though. :thumbup:

you know what happens when you assume, right? i would recommend that you look it up somewhere, instead of being an ass.... it seems to me that yall do alot of 'follow the leader' around here....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

you know what happens when you assume, right? i would recommend that you look it up somewhere, instead of being an ass.... it seems to me that yall do alot of 'follow the leader' around here....

What are you talking about brother. I don't follow anyone. But, at my age I can smell bullshit ten clicks away. I think you are an interesting cat, but I believe the Korean guy knows more about Korean culture, language and cuisine than you do.

deadskinmask

i get that you're a pretty decent fella. and that you may be trying to fit in so you gravitate towards that 'common enemy' philosophy.... i saw it with the DD discussion and i'm seeing it now.... i'm just giving you some friendly advice. think for yourself.... and if you feel un-informed, look it up.... don't just rely on these folks..... its all good, robin hood. carry on as scheduled.... :)