The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "instigator"here's some more false perceptions from self deprecatist defeatist apologist mongrelist chaoheihei shenli. it is obvious you have a negative view on your own peoples the Han Chinese, most populous group and successful civilization of all time.

even if what you said it true, isn't it a good thing those kids are studying instead of being retarded m@ngrels?

at least they are furthering asian mankind instead of m@ngrel mankind.

stop pushing your alberta money grubbing blue collar m@ngrel grunt agenda on everyone else.

not everyone want's to be an albertan m@ngrel who thinks because she braved the ugly frozen city to take a higher paid job she is a representive of asian mankind.

you are representative of self deprecatist defeatist apologist bizarro m@ngrel mankind. from alberta to boot. ugliest shitpit in canada

your opinion is invalid and not to be taken seriously.

Spoken like a true alpha male.

You can't be serious Zetsu?

:o

Leopardsocks

Zetsu can't spell, obviously...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Zetsu can't spell, obviously...

Good morning Mr Leopardsocks..

Are you staying cool in the Australian heatwave?

instigator

there is a campaign against asian @!pha male mankind since the beginning of imperialism and colonialism.

a!pha asian male is the only one economically and technologically that can face up to the super ego in control the last hundred or so years.

this is a threat to super ego and they will stoop to any level to stop the advancement of asian a!pha mankind.

like i said, all i have to do is just stand there. they just line up for a!pha asian male.

i don't dress flashy to show my wealth and status.

nor do i  tell them i'm r!ch and live !n a mans!on.

i just wear a hoody, that's all i need. i'm that @!pha

even the m+ngrel bitch self deprecat!st defeatist apolog!sts here know

but wont admit

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "instigator"here's some more false perceptions from self educated defeatist apologist mongrelist chaoheihei shenli. it is obvious you have a negative view on your own peoples the Han Chinese, most populous group and successful civilization of all time.

even if what you said it true, isn't it a good thing those kids are studying instead of being retarded m@ngrels?

at least they are furthering asian mankind instead of sexy lady mankind.

stop pushing your alberta money grubbing blue collar sexy lady grunt agenda on everyone else.

not everyone want's to be an albertan sexy lady who thinks because she braved the ugly frozen city to take a higher paid job she is a representive of asian mankind.

you are representative of self educated defeatist apologist bizarro sexy lady mankind. from alberta to boot. ugliest shitpit in canada

your opinion is invalid and not to be taken seriously.

Spoken like a true gay male.

Lol it's been edited for some reason.
Permanently off his rocker

instigator

the m@ngr@l!sts here are even censoring and editing posts here.

after this the forum will likely die after people catch wind of such abhorrent m@ngr3! behaviour

Anonymous

Spoken like a true gay male.

No, it's true.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

No, it's true.

Hahaha, originally I wanted to say spoken like a true alpha male, but I guess my sarcasm wasn't enough.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

No, it's true.

Hahaha, originally I wanted to say spoken like a true gay male, but I guess my sarcasm wasn't enough.

You were right either way.

Zetsu

Lol Shen Li was it you that edited my post earlier?

instigator

yes it is the muttbreeder chaoheihei shenli editing posts

she can't handle acknowledging she's a detriment to /lpha /sian mankind

she hates that /lpha Asian mankind rejected her so she lashes out at /lpha asian male who did nothing wrong but progressed /lpha Asian mankind

Time Flies

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "instigator"yes it is the muttbreeder chaoheihei shenli editing posts

she can't handle acknowledging she's a detriment to /lpha /sian mankind

she hates that /lpha Asian mankind rejected her so she lashes out at /lpha asian male who did nothing wrong but progressed /lpha Asian mankind

When is your coming out party constipator?

I thought Fashionista was the biggest Dairy Queen on this stupid forum until reading your anti-Asian male racist crap.

Don't worry instigator, I got your back against these self-loathing racist Asian bitches.

Gary Oak

Some girls just aren't into extremely jealous,insecure,hypercritical gimpanzees that are control freaks and have an eeny weeny problem

Anonymous

time flies has a one inch pecker and couldn't find the g spot with a gps

cc

Quote from: "Time Flies" Don't worry instigator, I got your back against these self-loathing racist Asian bitches.

Shhh. Don't tell him you are standing behind him. He might just orgasm thinking about the possibilities
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell