The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

All I Want for Christmas is ..... A "Real" Christmas Story from the Carolinas

Started by cc, December 20, 2015, 11:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Like most Taiwanese parents my parents did not discuss sexual relations

I can relate to that.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Okay and how about menstruation, masturbation, safe sexual options, peer pressure, wet dreams, STDs, safe sex, how to deal with inappropriate touching, sexuality and attraction, puberty and body changes, etc.  Who covers that?

You can find all that info on the walls of truckstop bathrooms. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Okay and how about menstruation, masturbation, safe sexual options, peer pressure, wet dreams, STDs, safe sex, how to deal with inappropriate touching, sexuality and attraction, puberty and body changes, etc.  Who covers that?

Scrawled above the glory hole?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"

Scrawled above the glory hole?

Only in the more classy "cottages" and "tea rooms". :yuk:  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

You people are sick. This is a thread about a little boy praying, ffs...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Graphic topics haha. Flipping out about padded bras.  Haha. You don't even know that there are lightly padded bras out there to not be all indignant about.  IGNORANT.

There's a lot of things around masturbation that kids don't know happens to their bodies that they can get freaked out about.  But don't tell them because that's sexualizing them.  IGNORANT

Don't tell kids that the consenting age for anal sex is higher or that it's a risky sexual act because it's too graphic.  IGNORANT

The problem with parents teaching their kids is that they don't even really know what they should be telling them.  I prefer people knowledgable on sexual health to be talking to my kids about sexual health.  I also talk to my kids about sexual health but I have educated myself by taking a course on what to cover with my kids.  I'm not ignorant on the issue and neither are they. SMART
 Lust, is a sin, and good luck madturbating without committing it, I agree. But scripture doesn't tell us not to masturbate...it tells us not to lust.  Take it how you will....lol. I do know if you go telling people not to touch themselves, they are going to do it more than they would if you didnt.

Anonymous

Parents. These classes should be elective. Not required.  I'm not against sex ed, I'm against teachers teaching sex positions, masturbation, anal sex, et. This is not age appropriate for elementary school.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dove"
 Parents. These classes should be elective. Not required.  I'm not against sex ed, I'm against teachers teaching sex positions, masturbation, anal sex, et. This is not age appropriate for elementary school.

That's not what they teach in sex ed.

Holy fuck are you ever clueless.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Our kids learned sex ed in middle school. The teacher showed them their birth video, talked about birth control and made them practice putting a condom on a banana lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

They are pushing for it here, and that is what I'm referencing.  I was directly referring to the pp book "it's perfectly normal".  I said that, several times while you went on about basic sex ed. Smh.  Shall we revisit my first post and go over the definition of "fucking clueless"? I said I'm NOT against sex ed. Several times. I said what I had a problem with. Several times.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Good luck fucking without lust too.

:oeudC:

It's not lust if you are married.  However, if you are "fucking" and mentally with other people, it's adultry. In all fairness, I get the impression that sometimes you dive into arguments before ascertaining what the other person is saying. I'm not up for aggressive argument based on your perception of what I'm saying.  If you agree, cool. If you dont, cool. If you want more insight to my point, cool. But I'm not interested in put downs and aggressive arguments.

RW

They are pushing for it here, and that is what I'm referencing.  I was directly referring to the pp book "it's perfectly normal".  I said that, several times while you went on about basic sex ed. Smh.  Shall we revisit my first post and go over the definition of "fucking clueless"? I said I'm NOT against sex ed. Several times. I said what I had a problem with. Several times.

And I countered what your problem was several times.

They don't teach what you're claiming.  They don't teach elementary school kids sex positions and how to do them or ways to touch themselves.  It's mostly related to anatomy, physiology and safety.  

I don't appreciate your ridiculous exaggerations and yes, cluelessness.  If you want to discuss issues, drop the bullshit.
Beware of Gaslighters!