The best topic

Replies: 10372
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Billionaire David Ho Is Macho Cool

Started by Rambo Wong, December 21, 2015, 07:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rambo Wong

I met billionaire David Ho and he is macho cool . He has beaten near all the blonde girls on the strips including the blonde girl with big tits who beat me up and robbed me. David Ho is just like Bruce Lee. If you ask a blonde girl on the strips about him they are traumatised by their beating. My suave macho cool Chinese gangster brothers all laugh so hard about David Ho's victories.  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I met beillionaire David Ho and he is macho cool . He has beaten near all the blonde girls on the strips including the blonde girl with big tits who beat me up and robbed me. David Ho is just like Bruce Lee. If you ask a blonde girl on the strips about him they are traumatised by their beating. My suave macho cool Chinese gangster brothers all laugh so hard about David Ho's victories.  ac_lmfao

So, if I understand you correctly Joak, your Rambo Wong character is gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that. :laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I met beillionaire David Ho and he is macho cool . He has beaten near all the blonde girls on the strips including the blonde girl with big tits who beat me up and robbed me. David Ho is just like Bruce Lee. If you ask a blonde girl on the strips about him they are traumatised by their beating. My suave macho cool Chinese gangster brothers all laugh so hard about David Ho's victories.  ac_lmfao

You big lie.

No bronde girls on stlips. All black China girls!! No big tits. China girls got no big tits whitey.

You lie! Why you lie!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

You big lie.

No bronde girls on stlips. All black China girls!! No big tits. China girls got no big tits whitey.

You lie! Why you lie!!

If we cannot trust Rambo Wong, who can we trust?

Bricktop

Lambo Wong big liar!!

China girls got small tits. Look like crepes with chelly in middle.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Lambo Wong big liar!!

China girls got small tits. Look like crepes with chelly in middle.

Lambo tell a rie? Say it is not so.

Anonymous

Yes Rambo.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Who is David Ho and why should we care?

Bricktop

David Ho is male plostitute. Works china town. Gives cheap head to Yankee tourists. Has to carry pocket of small change. He not even chinese. He KOREAN!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"David Ho is male plostitute. Works china town. Gives cheap head to Yankee tourists. Has to carry pocket of small change. He not even chinese. He KOREAN!!!

He is Chinese and Wambo even met him.

Rambo Wong

Billionaire David Ho is suave macho cool and is a Chinese hero.

slappy

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Billionaire David Ho is suave macho cool and is a Chinese hero.

That is some handle you have. :laugh3:

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie,the David Ho is too clever to have to even go to the jail