Replies: 10377
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Merry Christmas everyone

Started by Anonymous, December 21, 2015, 09:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"I'm only 35, and I know what it is. I've never known anyone who has been to one....but there was this swingers club in new Orleans this married couple that were customers of mine were always trying to take me to. Club Colette, or something like that.  It was a flattering invite, but I never went lol.

I'll bet you have some interesting stories from your previous career Dove.

Anonymous

I've gone over all the ingredients I will need for Christmas day and it seems I have everything. However, I keep getting this feeling that I have forgotten something either for my house or what I am taking to Daddy's place on Christmas day. Oh well, tomorrow will be easy.....deli platters. ac_dance

RW

Are touching to be nice to Daddy's GF?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Are touching to be nice to Daddy's GF?

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I've gone over all the ingredients I will need for Christmas day and it seems I have everything. However, I keep getting this feeling that I have forgotten something either for my house or what I am taking to Daddy's place on Christmas day. Oh well, tomorrow will be easy.....deli platters. ac_dance

I start preparing long before for Christmas, so I only need to buy a few things in the couple of days before Christmas eve.

Anonymous

I must say my final Merry Christmas to everyone..

It's getting late and the next two days will be very busy..

I hope it will special for all of you..

See you on Boxing Day.

ac_smile

Annie

We're having my son and his baby momma over for opening presents and then have finger foods tomorrow. I made trays of veggies and dip, nachos with different dips and a cheese, cracker, ham and pickle platter.  Oh and I made a dessert platter with cookies, muffins and brownies.  I baked my ass off the last few days lol. The beer fridge is stocked with wine, beer, cranberry juice and pop. We're having our Christmas dinner on Boxing Day with an Uncle and cousin we haven't seen for a long time.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"We're having my son and his baby momma over for opening presents and then have finger foods tomorrow. I made trays of veggies and dip, nachos with different dips and a cheese, cracker, ham and pickle platter.  Oh and I made a dessert platter with cookies, muffins and brownies.  I baked my ass off the last few days lol. The beer fridge is stocked with wine, beer, cranberry juice and pop. We're having our Christmas dinner on Boxing Day with an Uncle and cousin we haven't seen for a long time.

I thought about making up my own trays too, but I saw some good stuff at Costco and Save On Foods, so I said fuck it. Mommy is looking after most of the X-mas day dinner here, but I still have to take a ham with veg cooked around it and noodles over to Daddy's place on Friday because his pet whore is too lazy to cook anything. Just the three of us here X-mas day.

Annie

I just finished slow cooking a ham, sliced it up for tomorrow's tray and for Christmas dinner. I enjoy making trays, soo much cheaper to do on your own. And this way too I know for sure all the veggies get washed.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I just finished slow cooking a ham, sliced it up for tomorrow's tray and for Christmas dinner. I enjoy making trays, soo much cheaper to do on your own. And this way too I know for sure all the veggies get washed.

I just didn't feel like making up any trays this year Annie. I have no doubts that your trays will be tastier than my store bought ones.

Annie

I saw some very yummy cheese trays in Safeway the other day but for the price I can make them at less than half the cost. I like tailoring trays specific to the people who will be eating them.

Lydo Wolf

Annie

kiebers

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/K7wx3zz.jpg?1">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Happy Holidays to everyone. Christmas Eve, I'll be watching the Raiders/Charger football game probably solo. Christmas Day, I'll be going over to Ruthann's for dinner. She is sensitive to  us lone wolfs, and puts out a great spread. I will bring 2 bottles of a Sauvignon blanc from Russian River valley in Ca. I adore good wine.