News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Thank God that's over. 364 days to go...

Started by Bricktop, December 27, 2015, 12:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I ran out of patience when the dinner was served and the 91 year decided it was time to "wash her hands" for 30 fucking minutes.

Now you know the frustration those of us over 20 years your junior feel when dealing with you and your bullshit. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I had fun, but I like when things go back to normal too.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I ran out of patience when the dinner was served and the 91 year decided it was time to "wash her hands" for 30 fucking minutes.

Now you know the frustration those of us over 20 years your junior feel when dealing with you and your bullshit. ac_biggrin

As long as I can still aggravate YOU, life is worth living.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Every year, I say "never again", yet somehow it falls on us and we relent.

Next year, there will be NO Xmas!!!

I go to my parents house for the day, so all the work is on them.

I AM the fucking parents!!!

That's what my parents said too, but in Korean. :laugh3:

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Every year, I say "never again", yet somehow it falls on us and we relent.

But it's for the older folks to create a Christmas for the little ones.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Annie

With our kids being adults, it's more of spending time together and sharing fond memories. We did give each other useful gifts. This year we decided to retire the potato.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"With our kids being adults, it's more of spending time together and sharing fond memories. We did give each other useful gifts. This year we decided to retire the potato.

And Christmas will change again once you have grandchildren GrAnnie.

Annie

Oh I know Fash, I'm already re visiting toy sections when I shop  ac_smile  I can't wait to give coloring books and crayons, get down on the floor with her and color outside the lines!  :yahoo:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Colouring books?

Annie, you're 30 years out of date.

Its sketch apps on iPads now!!!

J0E

Mr. Crowley, we're still in the Christmas Holiday Season.

It don't end until at least January 1st.

...Not over 'til its over!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Colouring books?

Annie, you're 30 years out of date.

Its sketch apps on iPads now!!!

They still sell colouring books and crayons.

Bricktop

Annie

Oh hell no, my Grand babies aint gettin no ipads!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Oh hell no, my Grand babies aint gettin no ipads!

That brings up a good question GrAnnie....at what age should we introduce babies to personal electronic devices?

And, as Mr. Crowley implied is there still room for traditional learning tools like colouring books?