Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

New Year's Eve plans

Started by Annie, December 31, 2015, 08:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

So what's everyone doing tonight to ring in the new year?  I'mgonna build a gingerbread village and play the pokemon monopoly game we gave our daughter. Not staying late past midnight and tomorriw morning go and see all the crazy people jumping into freezing cold polluted water ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"So what's everyone doing tonight to ring in the new year?  I'mgonna build a gingerbread village and play the pokemon monopoly game we gave our daughter. Not staying late past midnight and tomorriw morning go and see all the crazy people jumping into freezing cold polluted water ac_dance

We will take the bus and C Train to the fireworks downtown tonight.

RW

I'm having dinner with my Gaybours and partying with my closest friends after.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I'm going to a bar within walking distance and meeting a few people I know for nachos and beer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm having dinner with my Gaybours and partying with my closest friends after.

Sounds delightful RW.

Renee

My 15 year old is going to a friends house for a sleep over. My little one was kidnapped by her grandparents. I was invited to an old friends house for a party. I'm not going, I'm staying home......alone and I will enjoy the peace and quite. I may even go for a walk on the beach and check out any fireworks that the neighbors may set off.

Then again I may just order a pizza, get shitfaced and pass out by 9.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Bricktop

My plans were to have some drinks with family, before they dispersed to their various social events, chill in the pool for a few hours, then watch the Sydney fireworks display on TV, before grabbing a bottle of bubbly and sitting out on our new lawn to watch the fireworks in the valley below.

I was in bed by 10. Damned Seroquel.

keeper

Medicate till 2016. Fuck 2015

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Annie

I'm not drinking anything but tea tonight. I don't want the first day of the year to be started off with a nasty hangover like every other year.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Working. I don't get a day off for 16 days.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Working. I don't get a day off for 16 days.

Oh my Dove, I always get a long break between Christmas and New Year, but I return to work Monday..

No long breaks now until June when my brother and his family visit us from Manitoba..

We'll go camping near RW's house..

There will be so many of us we might stay inside RW's house.

:laugh3: