The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Cat Lovers Corner

Started by J0E, January 03, 2016, 02:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Hahahahaha! No, although there IS this one neighbor and his Harley he revs up at night....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Hahahahaha! No, although there IS this one neighbor and his Harley he revs up at night....

Maybe it's Herman. :laugh3:

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Haha, maybe.....

Then again maybe it's Fash coming home from the bar. ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Haha, maybe.....

Then again maybe it's Fash coming home from the bar. ac_umm

lol, I can't even drive a standard car.

Annie

I can't drive anything.  But I think it's a good thing, with all the traffic and my poor eyesight.  I've saved myself a lot of fender benders  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I can't drive anything.  But I think it's a good thing, with all the traffic and my poor eyesight.  I've saved myself a lot of fender benders  :thumbup:

I do remember you telling us you don't drive GrAnnie.

Annie

I miss it sometimes but there's busses, skytrain, family, friends that makes it ok to get around. I can't believe the traffic in my area. 5 or 6 years ago it used to be 1/3 of what it is now. How do you get around, Fash? Do you bus much or hubby drives?

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I miss it sometimes but there's busses, skytrain, family, friends that makes it ok to get around. I can't believe the traffic in my area. 5 or 6 years ago it used to be 1/3 of what it is now. How do you get around, Fash? Do you bus much or hubby drives?

I need to drive. No busses or skytrains to my farm in Saskatchewan.

Annie

Ya, I bet there's no busses near farm land in Saskatchewan. I have family in Regina, an hour or so from town.  I don't remember even seeing any busses after getting off the cn train.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I miss it sometimes but there's busses, skytrain, family, friends that makes it ok to get around. I can't believe the traffic in my area. 5 or 6 years ago it used to be 1/3 of what it is now. How do you get around, Fash? Do you bus much or hubby drives?

I drive GrAnnie, I have a Nissan Altima..

But, I don't know how to drive a standard.

Annie

Ohhh ok. I've driven a standard. It was the first type I learned. I drove a flatbed truck up a hill the very first time in one.  I have no idea how I was able to learn it so fast but I did!  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohhh ok. I've driven a standard. It was the first type I learned. I drove a flatbed truck up a hill the very first time in one.  I have no idea how I was able to learn it so fast but I did!  ac_dance

A long time ago my husband offered to teach me on a his mother's car, but I had no desire to learn.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohhh ok. I've driven a standard. It was the first type I learned. I drove a flatbed truck up a hill the very first time in one.  I have no idea how I was able to learn it so fast but I did!  ac_dance

We learn to drive stick about the same time we learn to ride a two wheeler on the farm.

Bricktop

I learned to drive a manual shift...because there were no such things as automatics then!!!!