The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Cat Lovers Corner

Started by J0E, January 03, 2016, 02:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You seem to enjoy perpetuating this bullshit in a thread like this.

You are way to chubby to be anyone's pet. Look at your pathetic self.

:001_rolleyes:

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You seem to enjoy perpetuating this bullshit in a thread like this.

You get called out for being a spamming POS and what's the first thing you do?......

Jump right into the behavior you just got called out for.... It's amazing how clueless and socially backward you are. No wonder everyone with exception of a few social deviants, make so much fun of you. You want people to be nice to you but you can't stop yourself from being a fucking pest.

You really need to just slither off and move on. You're nothing but a barely literate, annoying, leathery, little geek.

The fact that you let your cat rub his dirty ass on your counter tops, shows that the cat is a lot smarter than you.  :laugh3: But then again, was there ever any doubt? :laugh3:

BTW, I get it that you don't like the way I look, no big deal to me. But maybe if I looked like a small naked child you would like the pic better? ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-05/1D50389B-7E3A-4E23-B8C0-E064A01FF860_zpswvwqohas.jpg.html">

His favorite hiding place. He thinks he's invisible.

That's a good photo.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

You get called out for being a spamming POS and what's the first thing you do?......

Jump right into the behavior you just got called out for.... It's amazing how clueless and socially backward you are. No wonder everyone with exception of a few social deviants, make so much fun of you. You want people to be nice to you but you can't stop yourself from being a fucking pest.

You really need to just slither off and move on. You're nothing but a barely literate, annoying, leathery, little geek.

The fact that you let your cat rub his dirty ass on your counter tops, shows that the cat is a lot smarter than you.  :laugh3: But then again, was there ever any doubt? :laugh3:

BTW, I get it that you don't like the way I look, no big deal to me. But maybe if I looked like a small naked child you would like the pic better? ac_biggrin

That would be two kids on the beach feeding MaCaws. Right out of a travel magazine called LANDINGS. Google it slim. Wow, are you fouled up. Prove that I'm bald, leathery skin.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

That would be two kids on the beach feeding MaCaws. Right out of a travel magazine called LANDINGS. Google it slim. Wow, are you fouled up. Prove that I'm bald, leathery skin.

I don't be an asshole all your life.

I dont have to prove anything....everyone saw your pics.....you're bald and you are the color of beef jerky. :laugh3:

You really are stupid....national geographic style pics of naked people aren't the issue.....its the fact that you saved it to your photobucket account and you are guilty of posting it over and over.

I wonder why you would lift a pic of naked children and save it for your own personal use. Sick little pederast fuck. No wonder you are hiding out in some banana republic.

You're not only the dumbest person I've come across on these forums but your creep factor is off the charts as well.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

I dont have to prove anything....everyone saw your pics.....you're bald and you are the color of beef jerky. :laugh3:

You really are stupid....national geographic style pics of naked people aren't the issue.....its the fact that you saved it to your photobucket account and you are guilty of posting it over and over.

I wonder why you would lift a pic of naked children and save it for your own personal use. Sick little pederast fuck. No wonder you are hiding out in some banana republic.

You're not only the dumbest person I've come across on these forums but your creep factor is off the charts as well.

Dumb. Look back at your pathetic life. Please don't lie. Still working for hubby. Where else would you find work. A lot of catching up to do slim, and your heavy bod, slows you down. 0 self control. Gotta go catch a wave right now. Didn't want to interrupt your bacon en eggs. Bet you're real serious when you consume.

Renee

Dumb. Look back at your pathetic life. Please don't lie. Still working for hubby. Where else would you find work. A lot of catching up to do slim, and your heavy bod, slows you down. 0 self control. Gotta go catch a wave right now. Didn't want to interrupt your bacon en eggs. Bet you're real serious when you consume.

"Catch a wave"????

So is that code among you old kiddie touchers for getting wood while looking a pics of naked poverty stricken children?

Why would a grown man keep a pic of naked children in his Photobucket account?.....There can only be one reason. :negative:

Pretty sick if you ask me. I think you might want to listen to your own blather and try a little of that "self control" you keep preaching about.....I wonder if you even know what it means.

Anonymous

How many times does someone have to write they have a different job now before you read it and comprehend it?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"

How many times does someone have to write they have a different job now before you read it and comprehend it?

Mostly Herman because she's full of shit. I've heard 2 or 3 stories. Why is so important for the men here to kiss this persons ass?

Twenty Dollars

"Catch a wave"????

So is that code among you old kiddie touchers for getting wood while looking a pics of naked poverty stricken children?

Why would a grown man keep a pic of naked children in his Photobucket account?.....There can only be one reason. :negative:

Pretty sick if you ask me. I think you might want to listen to your own blather and try a little of that "self control" you keep preaching about.....I wonder if you even know what it means.

I was gonna get back to you on that. It's was lunch time, and I know double cheese burgers are way more important. Chubbies  lack self control. What do ya think? 205 would be my guess? Tit for tat.

Renee

Mostly Herman because she's full of shit. I've heard 2 or 3 stories. Why is so important for the men here to kiss this persons ass?

Your so fuckin mentally handicapped you can't even follow this fucking fluff thread..

2 or 3 stories my ass. Your whole game is to try and pry into my personal life. Not going to happen, kiddie toucher.

You still haven't answered my question. What does a grown an need with pics of naked children? Why have you saved it to your Photobucket account? That's really fucked up. You're like the retarded uncle that you don't leave alone with little kids

deadskinmask

i love cats.... but this thred needs some maintenance.... :D

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i love cats.... but this thred needs some maintenance.... :D

Thats because your fellow BFer is a fucking mental deficient.

Take him home before he starts eating soap and shits his garanimals.

Anonymous

I know what she said and you cannot seem to understand no matter how matter how many times she explains it. Why do you call people that can comprehend simple posts asskissers? I can understand her mild frustration because she has said many times that working for her ex old man is a previous job. Hell, that would be like someone saying I still work in Africa, the Middle East or South East Asia. They were previous gigs.

kiebers

He's just trolling. There are several that use comprehension and context as a trolling tool.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone