Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Cat Lovers Corner

Started by J0E, January 03, 2016, 02:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"He's just trolling. There are several that use comprehension and context as a trolling tool.

If that's the case then his mentally handicapped act, along with his weird fascination with my employment, martial relationship and various other aspects of my personal life, is really getting fucking old.

I think you're giving him too much credit. What you're indicating would imply that a strategy is involved in his trolling and it would mean that he has an actual functioning brain.  :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

LOL Maybe so. I just really want to believe that, the lack of comprehension that several posters have, is intentional. Its becoming quite an epidemic, and not just on forums.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "kiebers"He's just trolling. There are several that use comprehension and context as a trolling tool.

If that's the case then his mentally handicapped act, along with his weird fascination with my employment, martial relationship and various other aspects of my personal life, is really getting fucking old.

I think you're giving him too much credit. What you're indicating would imply that a strategy is involved in his trolling and it would mean that he has an actual functioning brain.  :nea:

i'm not defending him. what he did was wrong.... he knows it was and he deserves everything he gets for it.... but he wasn't always like this. i think scouse and company have pretty much beat the self-respect out of him.... i guess abuse can be as addictive as anything else after prolonged exposure....

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

I think you're giving him too credit. What you're indicating would imply that a strategy is involved in his trolling and it would mean that he has an actual functioning brain.  :nea:

i'm not defending him. what he did was wrong.... he knows it was and he deserves everything he gets for it.... but he wasn't always like this. i think scouse and company have pretty much beat the self-respect out of him.... i guess abuse can be as addictive as anything else after prolonged exposure....

Good luck with that thought little buddy. A little birdy  who is a regular here told me after I was banned that all decided that the photo was not an issue. I was the issue. I cannot believe anyone who would find issue with the photo. Even Deads Idol corset Kat said there wasn't anything wrong with the photo. Evs certainly has no issue with it. Look at these people? A fool who lives in a tent in the swamp. Watches cartoons all day. An Obease smartass women who can't pass up a double cheese burger. Yeah that's the way it is. Sick fuckers.

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"LOL Maybe so. I just really want to believe that, the lack of comprehension that several posters have, is intentional. Its becoming quite an epidemic, and not just on forums.

Maybe I'm nuts but I can't see why a person would purposely embarrass themselves by looking so incredibly stupid. This kind of stupid is not humorous or endearing in any way.

Ask yourself what the motivation would be......"scorn"....."pity"?

Whatever it is, it's certainly nothing a normal, well adjusted person would seek.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/9AA36A7D-E399-4C66-B046-A6EF77014132_zps9dohmppj.jpg.html">

Well I couldn't go through life angry all the time without any self control. Beyond that living in a nice home with a pocket full of cash. Living my life exactly as I choose. Look at it this way. You need something to go your way for a change. Bad karma?

kiebers

Whatever it is, it's certainly nothing a normal, well adjusted person would seek.

That's the key right there.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I think you're giving him too credit. What you're indicating would imply that a strategy is involved in his trolling and it would mean that he has an actual functioning brain.  :nea:

Good luck with that thought little buddy. A little birdy  who is a regular here told me after I was banned that all decided that the photo was not an issue. I was the issue. I cannot believe anyone who would find issue with the photo. Even Deads Idol corset Kat said there wasn't anything wrong with the photo. Evs certainly has no issue with it. Look at these people? A fool who lives in a tent in the swamp. Watches cartoons all day. An Obease smartass women who can't pass up a double cheese burger. Yeah that's the way it is. Sick fuckers.

if you're gonna call me a fool, you should at least try to spell 5 letter words correctly.... at the very least for the remainder of that post....

so.... just because evs hasn't banned you, you think that means you're not a problem? lol. what about all the other forums you ARE banned from? BUT the pic really isn't the problem. its the fact that theres no reason for it to be on either forum. much less posted more than once.... the bottom line is this - you are a rather ignorant, completely inappropriate, bottom-feeding twat with no reading comprehension and no pride. you spam the same tired old pics and spout the same tired old trash.... it seems to me that someone compared you to the retarded creepy uncle that you refuse to let near your kids.... i think that description is perfectly accurate....

Anonymous

http://25.media.tumblr.com/978151f83e4bd1b55ee62ed53334e92e/tumblr_n2v0753m531rudcwro3_400.gif">

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

if you're gonna call me a fool, you should at least try to spell 5 letter words correctly.... at the very least for the remainder of that post....

so.... just because evs hasn't banned you, you think that means you're not a problem? lol. what about all the other forums you ARE banned from? BUT the pic really isn't the problem. its the fact that theres no reason for it to be on either forum. much less posted more than once.... the bottom line is this - you are a rather ignorant, completely inappropriate, bottom-feeding twat with no reading comprehension and no pride. you spam the same tired old pics and spout the same tired old trash.... it seems to me that someone compared you to the retarded creepy uncle that you refuse to let near your kids.... i think that description is perfectly accurate....

:43(2):

Not only does the pic in question not need to be spammed all over the place but I keep coming back to the same question and this POS, never seems to answer.

Why would a grown man keep pics of naked children in his Photobucket account?...What possible purpose could it serve?.....l probably don't really want to know the answer to that but I'm having a lot of difficulty finding a reason or a purpose that doesn't make my skin crawl.

Anonymous

o·bese

/ōˈbēs/

adjective

adjective: obese

grossly fat or overweight.

synonyms: fat, overweight, corpulent, gross, stout, fleshy, heavy, portly, plump, paunchy, potbellied, beer-bellied, broad in the beam, bulky, bloated, flabby, Falstaffian; informalporky, roly-poly, blubbery, pudgy, well upholstered

"a physician would describe her as a young obese white female"

Notice there is no a in the word.

Anonymous

I certainly hope so. Anybody as dim-witted as the way he presents himself here would be unable to survive without a personal care giver.

kiebers

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I certainly hope so. Anybody as dim-witted as the way he presents himself here would be unable to survive without a personal care giver.

Well, he does live in Costa Rica. I imagine its cheap for services like that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Well, he does live in Costa Rica. I imagine its cheap for services like that.

Oh you, bad boy.

:laugh:

JOE

I call this one, 'Renn the Cat':

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/45797_10201059472545605_1269801795_n.jpg?oh=796c78667dacc675364edd34f671777d&oe=582AD122">