The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Re: Hornung: Shrimpdicked Homo Stalker

Started by instigator, January 01, 2013, 05:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Shouldn't the title of this thread be  Hornung Virginal Shrimpdicked Homo Stalker ?

For you Gary Oak.

February 28, 2014

Did you know that cyberbullying can cross the line from simply mean, hurtful acts like name-calling and teasing and can become an actual crime punishable by law?

The Government also recently introduced Bill C-13, the Protecting Canadians from Online Crime Act. This bill proposes ways to address criminal behaviour associated with cyberbullying.

http://www.getcybersafe.gc.ca">http://www.getcybersafe.gc.ca

Have you bothered to read through the link you posted?  First of all, it's a site geared towards kids and teens and focuses largely on real life consequences to cyber bullying, specifically pic distribution.  Both that site and legislation are not designed to be thrown around by anonymous adults on web forums who suffer no real damages as a result of shit talking on the internet.

Hornung is made out of fucking pudding! :x

RW

He can be a decent poster when he cuts it out with this racist bullying crap.  It's been like 5 years+ of the exact same shit :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"He can be a decent poster when he cuts it out with this racist bullying crap.  It's been like 5 years+ of the exact same shit :(

What racist crap? He just sounds like the most pathetic fucking human being on the fucking planet.

RW

The racist twirly bird blah blah blah crap.

Rambo Green Horn, you know what I'm saying here.  You know who you used to be!  Be THAT guy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"The racist twirly bird blah blah blah crap.

Rambo Green Horn, you know what I'm saying here.  You know who you used to be!  Be THAT guy.

Sane RW, as soon as I saw him on a dying VF several years ago, I knew he was nuts.

BTW, you are SRW from now on.

RW

He used to post decent stories and such.  It really started with that moronic old fucktard Doc Watson and then Gary came in and added to the fray.  Much like that stupid Tartan book, Doc wasn't outright racist but every thing he posted was contemptuous against the Chinese.  I'm about as white as they come (like I practically glow in the dark) and even I found Doc's crusade disparaging and offensive.  

Somewhere along the way, this poor fella snapped and has been stuck on repeat ever since.  As has been pointed out, he just keeps adding to his list of people he finds racist (blah blah blah) including other Asians.  Any sympathy I had for him slipped by the wayside as he continued to spam and irritate with his cut and pasting.  I wish he'd snap out of it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Do you have an idea how funny it sounds to be referred to as "sane"? hahahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"He used to post decent stories and such.  It really started with that moronic old fucktard Doc Watson and then Gary came in and added to the fray.  Much like that stupid Tartan book, Doc wasn't outright racist but every thing he posted was contemptuous against the Chinese.  I'm about as white as they come (like I practically glow in the dark) and even I found Doc's crusade disparaging and offensive.  

Somewhere along the way, this poor fella snapped and has been stuck on repeat ever since.  As has been pointed out, he just keeps adding to his list of people he finds racist (blah blah blah) including other Asians.  Any sympathy I had for him slipped by the wayside as he continued to spam and irritate with his cut and pasting.  I wish he'd snap out of it.

He is so fucked up that Fash is now the grand dragon of the KKK in his eyes. He's a total fucking whackjob.

I really don't give a flying fuck. However, those threats of phoning the cops rub me the wrong fucking way. Fash should never have unbanned him after what he did.

Odinson

Fashie as a klanswoman would look kinda cute.