The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Jakarta attack

Started by Annie, January 14, 2016, 12:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Scary huh? I really hope this isn't the start of attacks here too.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Scary huh? I really hope this isn't the start of attacks here too.

Oh gosh Grannie I pray it isn't..

But, you and your family should be cautious anyway when you are in central business district.

Annie

Global BC is now reporting it.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

It doesn't help to calm fears when my neighbors say stuff like "I hate Canada" and "die die die I kill you"  We hear it all the time and from kids and teens in my neighborhood.  I' don't like to assume or worry but I am worried that attacks could happen here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"It doesn't help to calm fears when my neighbors say stuff like "I hate Canada" and "die die die I kill you"  We hear it all the time and from kids and teens in my neighborhood.  I' don't like to assume or worry but I am worried that attacks could happen here.

:shock:

RW

I heard about this as well Annie.  

I won't be going anywhere near Pacific Centre.  Not only is it a shit mall, it's being eyed up by terrorists.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I talked to my daughter about not going to ANY malls for awhile.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I heard about this as well Annie.  

I won't be going anywhere near Pacific Centre.  Not only is it a shit mall, it's being eyed up by terrorists.

So, who's a little hypocrite, then?

Annie

Now VPD Police are saying they've talked to the men and they had a "logical reason" but not saying what that "logical reason" is.

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "RW"I heard about this as well Annie.  

So, who's a little hypocrite, then?

How does that make me a hypocrite?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Now VPD Police are saying they've talked to the men and they had a "logical reason" but not saying what that "logical reason" is.

I think we deserve to know what the reason is.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Here We Go Again

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2016/01/gunfire-explosions-heard-burkina-faso-hotel-160115210231966.html">Hostages are being held amid an attack at a hotel in the Burkina Faso capital of Ouagadougou, a local journalist has told Al Jazeera, citing the police.

Olympia de Maismont, a local reporter, said police confirmed that there were hostages in the Splendid Hotel, and she said the military had surrounded the building following reports of gunfire and explosions.

The attack, she added, happened around 8pm local time on Friday.

Reuters reported that gunmen stormed the hotel, burning cars outside and firing in the air to drive back crowds before security forces arrived, prompting an intense exchange of gunfire.

Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb claimed responsibility for the attack, SITE Intelligence Group, a monitoring organisation, reported.

Burkina Faso is south of and shares its north border with Mali - the country recently saved from Fundy troops by France
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

^The gunmen are clearly showing their frustration at the lack of action on climate change. :laugh:

cc

Funny. I was thinking that had to be the reason

Anyhow, the new-to-us - very-old-to-islam - terror tactic to control its ENEMY is RAPE
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!