Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Winter chicken dishes

Started by Anonymous, January 05, 2013, 04:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Freshly caught river-salmon smoked, filleted and then some dill on top... Yumm

Isn't smoking anything a lengthy process?

It takes just as long as regular cooking. Just gotta have the right tools for it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Freshly caught river-salmon smoked, filleted and then some dill on top... Yumm

It takes just as long as regular cooking. Just gotta have the right tools for it.

Hello Odinson, my husband likes smoked fish and turkey..

We thought about buying an electric home smoker, but he doubts it would have the same good flavour as an outdoor smoker.

What do you use to smoke fish?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

We thought about buying an electric home smoker, but he doubts it would have the same good flavour as an outdoor smoker.

Hi.

I have a fixed big unit at my cottage (It runs on wood) and a smaller portable unit (Metallic box which is to be placed over a camp-fire).

I have that same doubt about electrical-smokers ;).

Smoked turkey mmmm gotta try that :).

What kind of wood do you use to create the smoking-effect?

We around here use leppä which I believe is translated into alder. We are taught that it is the only wood that can be used for this purpose.

I was just wondering.

Anonymous

Hi.

I have a fixed big unit at my cottage (It runs on wood) and a smaller portable unit (Metallic box which is to be placed over a camp-fire).

We around here use leppä which I believe is translated into alder. We are taught that it is the only wood that can be used for this purpose.

I was just wondering.

Is your smoker homemade or did you buy a kit Odinson?

Smoked turkey is mouthwatering. We go to a farmer's market in Calgary once in a while and buy it from the Hutterites.

With electrical smokers you buy the wood chips separate.

Odinson

Hi.

I was just wondering.

Is your smoker homemade or did you buy a kit Odinson?

Smoked turkey is mouthwatering. We go to a farmer's market in Calgary once in a while and buy it from the Hutterites.

With electrical smokers you buy the wood chips separate.

The small one is homemade.

You always have to buy or make the separate wood-chips whether it´s electrical smoker or wood-fueled smoker.

Odinson

A soup made of potatoes and dried meat (salted reindeer, moose or cow-meat hanged outside during spring to dry).

Leaf beef made out of moose-meat and some iceberg-sallad, tomatoes, cucumber... Possibly some cream-mushroom sauce on the beef.

Honey-chicken and rice cooked in vegetable-oil.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"A soup made of potatoes and dried meat (salted reindeer, moose or cow-meat hanged outside during spring to dry).

Leaf beef made out of moose-meat and some iceberg-sallad, tomatoes, cucumber... Possibly some cream-mushroom sauce on the beef.

You'd make a fine wife. ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"A soup made of potatoes and dried meat (salted reindeer, moose or cow-meat hanged outside during spring to dry).

My husband likes beef jerky, but I can take it or leave it..

What is honey chicken? Is it a glaze?

Odinson

My husband likes beef jerky, but I can take it or leave it..

What is honey chicken? Is it a glaze?

The honey is in the sauce. Gives the chicken a nice sweet flavour.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I´m a bit butch for most men. I used to have a long-hair (like my avatar) but the height, big muscles, attitude, penis and hairy legs were a deal-breaker...  :D

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I´m a bit butch for most men. I used to have a long-hair (like my avatar) but the height, big muscles, attitude, penis and hairy legs were a deal-breaker...  :D

Not for me. ;)

I thought you were a woman.

lol I don´t swing that way. I like the free drinks, though ;).

I actually know this one korean guy because he was hitting on me. Funny.

Odinson

Not for me. ;)

I thought you were a woman.

lol I don´t swing that way. I like the free drinks, though ;).

I actually know this one korean guy because he was hitting on me. Funny.

I am hawt stuff, that is why I like height, big muscles and so on.

Never questioned that ;).

Odinson

I forgot to mention that a Corona, german or checkoslovakian pint works well as an appetizer.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I forgot to mention that a Corona, german or checkoslovakian pint works well as an appetizer.

Just one?

Yea. Appetizer... Not getting yourself wasted lol. Unless it´s boys night out :D.

Odinson

Just one?

Yea. Appetizer... Not getting yourself wasted lol. Unless it´s boys night out :D.

But remember, that doesn't happen in Finland. ;) Can I call you Odie?

We don´t do that kind of shyt. We go to church every morning, no premarital sex, no smoking, no fist-fighting, no alcohol... Never!

The finnish man who sliced off a part of ear from one of those easter-island heads was possessed by the devil.

lmao

Sure, you can call me Odie.

Btw how far along is your pregnancy?