Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Why I am a Redneck

Started by Anonymous, January 21, 2016, 08:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

J0E

Well, since someone posted a thread about rednecks, here's an appropriate video which may fit the bill:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is0JEbFRNqI

Warning tho': Please be Advised. Extremely Coarse & Subject Matter. Proceed to view at your own risk. May be offensive to some here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"Well, since someone posted a thread about rednecks, here's an appropriate video which may fit the bill:

Warning tho': Please be Advised. Extremely Coarse & Subject Matter. Proceed to view at your own risk. May be offensive to some here.
I am offended. I have worked on drilling and service rigs for thirty years. My virgin ears have never been exposed to potty mouths. :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Hillbillies own rifles, drive tractors to town because they don't own a car that will make it there reliably, have the same number of teeth as you do fingers on one hand (that rule still counts if you are missing fingers), they've had little to no schooling and often have incestuous relations.

And apertifs are made in a barrel.

:confused1:

Don't tell me you have never been shitfaced on barrel wash? Next you will be saying you have never even rolled your own smokes. :laugh3:

I'm pretty certain Fash has never had "barrel wash".  :yuk:  :laugh3:

What is barrel wash?

Is that economy sized mouth wash?

It's when you take an old used wooden whiskey barrel, fill it with water and let sit in the sun for an extended period of time.

The whiskey that had soaked into the wood previously leeches out into the water. What you are left with is this nasty watered down whiskey like fluid that's really unfit for human consumption........Barrel Wash.  :beurk:

And here I thought Old English was bad!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I also can't wait for Mr. Crowley to read this hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I also can't wait for Mr. Crowley to read this hahaha

Does he imbibe in hillbilly swill too?

Renee

Yeah, me too.  :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

He's a lover of fine whisky.  I think he might have a coronary reading about barrel wash hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Yeah, me too.  :001_rolleyes:

Try to contain your excitement would ya?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

He's a lover of fine whisky.  I think he might have a coronary reading about barrel wash hahaha

Barrel wash is fine whisky in suburban Kindersley.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Fuck you, mainlander.

I drink $100 single malts, than you VERY much.

Not that rancid rice wine they concoct in China using sorgum, battery acid and yak urine.

:yuk:

Bricktop

Quote from: "J0E"Well, since someone posted a thread about rednecks, here's an appropriate video which may fit the bill:

I am offended. I have worked on drilling and service rigs for thirty years. My virgin ears have never been exposed to potty mouths. :laugh3:

That's some classic Zappa right there, may he rest in peace.

Jimmy Carl Black trying to sing, Zappa trying to play the drums, Flo and Eddie singing discordant backing vocals.

They don't make them like that any more.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

Fuck you, mainlander.

I drink $100 single malts, than you VERY much.

Not that rancid rice wine they concoct in China using sorgum, battery acid and yak urine.

Have you tried barrel wash Mr.Crowley?

It doesn't sound like it should be legal.

Bricktop

I'd have as much chance of sipping that engine cleaner as Shen would have of holidaying in Taiwan.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I'd have as much chance of sipping that engine cleaner as Shen would have of holidaying in Taiwan.

I'll take that as a no.

:laugh: