Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Five dead - Canada's day of shame...

Started by Bricktop, January 22, 2016, 08:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easter bunny

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Herman"Was there anyone here who said this mass shooting happened because the kid was aboriginal?

I think I may have been the first one to bring it up. It would have happened sooner or late anyway.  ac_dunno

I was the first to mention that the community is aboriginal. But that does not matter. That punk that shot all the elementary school kids in Connecticut was white and not poor. Virginia Tech shooter was Korean and far from poor too. Aboriginal or not, several kids were wasted.

Yes, it has nothing to do with race. It has to do with people feeling short changed. =(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Was there anyone here who said this mass shooting happened because the kid was aboriginal?

I think I may have been the first one to bring it up. It would have happened sooner or late anyway.  ac_dunno

I was the first to mention that the community is aboriginal. But that does not matter. That punk that shot all the elementary school kids in Connecticut was white and not poor. Virginia Tech shooter was Korean and far from poor too. Aboriginal or not, several kids were wasted.

Yes, it has nothing to do with race. It has to do with people feeling short changed. =(

You know what he was feeling do you?

Anonymous

What have you done Herm. You never invite a white, left coast occutard to talk about people's fucking feelings. They'll give you their opinion ffs. :beurk:

easter bunny

Yes. As a matter of fact I fucking well do.

easter bunny

If it weren't for God's direct intervention...

asal

I just want to know if this was domestic.  Most killings are domestic.  I'll be surprised if whoever the shooter(s) was didn't know the victims.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"

I just want to know if this was domestic.  Most killings are domestic.  I'll be surprised if whoever the shooter(s) was didn't know the victims.

Good morning asal,  it's so nice to see you this morning.

ac_hithere

Yesterday, I didn't have many details..

I think he was a student at the school.

asal

domestic:

QuoteFour people died on Friday, including a teacher and two relatives of the alleged shooter, who were fatally shot in a La Loche home before the shooter entered the school at around 1 p.m. and began shooting. Multiple other victims in the school were injured, but details about the number of victims and the extent of their injuries were not available.

Meant to kill his relatives, and other people were killed out of anger maybe to get notoriety.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2016/01/22/saskatchewan-school-under-lockdown">//http://www.ottawasun.com/2016/01/22/saskatchewan-school-under-lockdown

asal

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_hithere

Morning Fash  ac_hithere

The cbc story didn't have much detail - but the link I posted at least mentioned that the shooter knew at least his relatives.

It's not "Canada's shame" it's just domestic violence.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_hithere

Morning Fash  ac_hithere

The cbc story didn't have much detail - but the link I posted at least mentioned that the shooter knew at least his relatives.

It's not "Canada's shame" it's just domestic violence.

This has happened in a lot of different countries..

I am cooking a turkey today, but I will look for further details when I get a chance.

cc

Please everyone.Spare us the theories. Spare us the "country" bullshit. Spare us the drama.

All of these events  are tragedies. They are not a shame upon a country. They fit no stereotype.

Pre-investigation theories and use of blame of any type  is attention whoring that insults the victims.

Whatever caused this is "individual". Perps who have done or would like to do this sort of thing run from poor to middle to very wealthy ... from well employed to broke .... from loners to outgoing types ... and have their very own unique motive.

This kind of perp and wannabee perp exist in every society  of every country.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"Please everyone.Spare us the theories. Spare us the "country" bullshit. Spare us the drama.

All of these events  are tragedies. They are not a shame upon a country. They fit no stereotype.

Pre-investigation theories and use of blame of any type  is attention whoring that insults the victims.

Whatever caused this is "individual". Perps who have done or would like to do this sort of thing run from poor to middle to very wealthy ... from well employed to broke .... from loners to outgoing types ... and have their very own unique motive.

Thank you cc.  :thumbup:

I was wondering when one of you Canadians were going to step up and say like it is. The despicable title of this thread is nothing more than a particular clown's, holier than thou way of rubbing his Aussie born sociopolitical agenda in everyone's face.

I'm glad it was you that stepped up. It was most appropriate.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Please everyone.Spare us the theories. Spare us the "country" bullshit. Spare us the drama.

I was wondering when one of you Canadians were going to step up and say like it is. The despicable title of this thread is nothing more than a particular clown's, holier than thou way of rubbing his Aussie born sociopolitical agenda in everyone's face.

I agree with you and ceec. But, Crow is not the only one rubbing their sociopolitical agenda in everyone's face.

Renee

I agree with you and ceec. But, Crow is not the only one rubbing their sociopolitical agenda in everyone's face.

I'm aware of that fact but I'm speaking strictly on this issue and this thread.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I'm aware of that fact but I'm speaking strictly on this issue and this thread.

Look at Joe's posts. He has a high school aged kid killing people because the economy is sagging. WYH?