The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Renee, I bow to your genius.

Started by Bricktop, January 25, 2016, 05:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Fine but don't involve me in it!

Oh and if you want to run him off, flaming him ain't gonna do it.

Just sayin'.

Maybe I can't run him off but we can tear this place up.

It's either him or me at this point. :mad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Please tell me you're kidding.

Nope. He wants to play this game, I'll see it to the end.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Whoa, princess. Calm yourself. That ticker can only handle so much stress. Remember, its got to pump blood about the same distance as that Canadian pipeline they all talk about.

Your typical American bluster is on display. If only you weasels were as potent as your mouthing off implies.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Whoa, princess. Calm yourself. That ticker can only handle so much stress. Remember, its got to pump blood about the same distance as that Canadian pipeline they all talk about.

Your typical American bluster is on display. If only you weasels were as potent as your mouthing off implies.

At least my ticker still pumps your stopped some time ago.

Speaking of bluster, what's the matter, couldn't think of more of your usual pointless Aussie drivil to fill up the text window. What happened, did you have a "senior moment"?

What am I saying;.....the balance of you life is one big " senior moment".  :laugh3:

As I stated previously; you want to play this game....then let's get it under way. Better stock up on diapers and oatmeal because it's going to be a long one. That is if your old moldering, gray ass, doesn't die in the middle of it.

Your move, cock sucker.

Oh and BTW, I hope your Australia Day was a good one. You can thank a Yank for it because without our independence, your shitty fly infested, inbred, red dirt nation probably wouldn't exist as you know it. I'll clue you in as to why if you choose to continue this to it's nasty conclusion. But maybe you already do know and it secretly chaps your ass. So lets find out shall we?  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Whoa, princess. Calm yourself. That ticker can only handle so much stress. Remember, its got to pump blood about the same distance as that Canadian pipeline they all talk about.

At least my ticker still pumps your stopped some time ago.

Speaking of bluster, what's the matter, couldn't think of more of your usual pointless Aussie drivil to fill up the text window. What happened, did you have a "senior moment"?

What am I saying;.....the balance of you life is one big " senior moment".  :laugh3:

As I stated previously; you want to play this game....then let's get it under way. Better stock up on diapers and oatmeal because it's going to be a long one. That is if your old moldering, gray ass, doesn't die in the middle of it.

Your move, cock sucker.

Oh and BTW, I hope your Australia Day was a good one. You can thank a Yank for it because without our independence, your shitty fly infested, inbred, red dirt nation probably wouldn't exist as you know it. I'll clue you in as to why if you choose to continue this to it's nasty conclusion. But maybe you already do know and it secretly chaps your ass. So lets find out shall we?  :laugh3:

What do you really think of Australia Renee? Don't hold back this time either. :laugh3: