Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Swedish Police cover up Mass Sexual Assualts by Muslim Rapefugees

Started by Anonymous, January 25, 2016, 07:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"Wait Wait - Finland has solved the entire islam problem

TV-media in Finland teaches citizens how to protect women from being raped

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ4EQFcFQQo

Okay I get it.

1. Talk to the hand.

2. Talk to both hands.

3. Carry a brick in your purse.

Oh and make sure you wear mittens for emphasis.  :001_rolleyes:

And we wonder why Odinson is so butt fucking dumb.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

So if you use two hands you get super powers that allow you to force people backwards?

I like the "kick in balls until they piss blood" approach myself.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Renee

Quote from: "RW"So if you use two hands you get super powers that allow you to force people backwards?

I like the "kick in balls until they piss blood" approach myself.

Whatever approach you prefer the ones proposed in that stupid video are all wrong.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Purse whacking is wrong?

I suppose it depends on the purse, what's in it and the person swinging it.

But I pretty there haven't been a ton of sexual assaults thwarted by the dreaded purse bashing. But as they say, any weapon is better than none.

Unfortunately it's an ungainly and awkward weapon and one that is easily defeated by a determined attacker.

RW

If use anything I had to get some creep off of me or prevent him from touching me. Screaming your face off helps too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Screaming sometimes helps draw attention to the situation but don't count on it. Women have been beaten raped and killed because no one paid attention to their screams. What screaming actually does is unnerve your attacker.

The truth is your fists, elbows and feet are the preferred means of defense in any kind of close quarters assault. If memory serves you took lessons in kick boxing so you know this. I have a ccw but most times I don't carry. But I do have defense knuckles on my keychain at all times and I've taken a multitude of women's self defense courses. Starting as a teenager my dad literally forced my sister and I to take them (police officer paranoia  :laugh3:)

When I lived in Washington I carried a stun gun because they were legal. Here in NJ they are strictly forbidden. But as I said any weapon is better than none. I just have trouble with the idea of ruining one of my good Coach purses beating some scumbag with it. :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Anyone who says a small % of allah followers  can't change our laws and social system is either very naive or smoking strong stuff

They can and DO ... because we let them in  ..... and we let them change us

The problem is that they use our ideology of freedom to work their way into our system.  We laid that ground work and the folly of it is now glaring.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"Screaming sometimes helps draw attention to the situation but don't count on it. Women have been beaten raped and killed because no one paid attention to their screams. What screaming actually does is unnerve your attacker.

The truth is your fists, elbows and feet are the preferred means of defense in any kind of close quarters assault. If memory serves you took lessons in kick boxing so you know this. I have a ccw but most times I don't carry. But I do have defense knuckles on my keychain at all times and I've taken a multitude of women's self defense courses. Starting as a teenager my dad literally forced my sister and I to take them (police officer paranoia  :laugh3:)

When I lived in Washington I carried a stun gun because they were legal. Here in NJ they are strictly forbidden. But as I said any weapon is better than none. I just have trouble with the idea of ruining one of my good Coach purses beating some scumbag with it. :laugh3:

I used to carry pepper spray when I was a teenager and I didn't give a shit if it was legal or not.  

I took kickboxing for years and am still confident in my ability to punch and kick the shit out of someone should the need arise.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"Screaming sometimes helps draw attention to the situation but don't count on it. Women have been beaten raped and killed because no one paid attention to their screams. What screaming actually does is unnerve your attacker.

I used to carry pepper spray when I was a teenager and I didn't give a shit if it was legal or not.  

I took kickboxing for years and am still confident in my ability to punch and kick the shit out of someone should the need arise.

I bought a hand taser for the old lady. I'm out of town a lot and she needs a way of defending herself if she has to. When I'm with her, the last thing a bad guy needs to worry about is a frickin  taser. :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

I bought a hand taser for the old lady. I'm out of town a lot and she needs a way of defending herself if she has to. When I'm with her, the last thing a bad guy needs to worry about is a frickin  taser. :laugh3:

I'd taser you for saying old lady.  ac_beating
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I'd taser you for saying old lady.  ac_beating

ac_toofunny

Renee

I thought tasers, stun guns and any kind of weapon that uses an electrical charge were illegal for civilian use in Canada.

RW

Ask women if they care because I sure as shit wouldn't if it meant my safety.
Beware of Gaslighters!