Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Swedish Police cover up Mass Sexual Assualts by Muslim Rapefugees

Started by Anonymous, January 25, 2016, 07:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rambo Wong

... So you support the rising tide of xenophobia in Sweden?

RW

Again, I support people wanting to keep safe.  It's not irrational fear when these things are happening.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"Screaming sometimes helps draw attention to the situation but don't count on it. Women have been beaten raped and killed because no one paid attention to their screams. What screaming actually does is unnerve your attacker.

The truth is your fists, elbows and feet are the preferred means of defense in any kind of close quarters assault. If memory serves you took lessons in kick boxing so you know this. I have a ccw but most times I don't carry. But I do have defense knuckles on my keychain at all times and I've taken a multitude of women's self defense courses. Starting as a teenager my dad literally forced my sister and I to take them (police officer paranoia  :laugh3:)

When I lived in Washington I carried a stun gun because they were legal. Here in NJ they are strictly forbidden. But as I said any weapon is better than none. I just have trouble with the idea of ruining one of my good Coach purses beating some scumbag with it. :laugh3:

I used to carry pepper spray when I was a teenager and I didn't give a shit if it was legal or not.  

I took kickboxing for years and am still confident in my ability to punch and kick the shit out of someone should the need arise.

I bought a hand taser for the old lady. I'm out of town a lot and she needs a way of defending herself if she has to. When I'm with her, the last thing a bad guy needs to worry about is a frickin  taser. :laugh3:

I thought tasers, stun guns and any kind of weapon that uses an electrical charge were illegal for civilian use in Canada.

They are, but as RW said people that have them don't care. And I gather it's not difficult getting getting one.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Ask women if they care because I sure as shit wouldn't if it meant my safety.

What's the penalty if you get caught with one?

In this state you are subject to a $10,000 fine and up to an 18 month jail sentence.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Ask women if they care because I sure as shit wouldn't if it meant my safety.

In this state you are subject to a $10,000 fine and up to an 18 month jail sentence.

Here's what I found Renee.

Punishments & Penalties

All persons that have been charged with a weapons offense in Canada have to go through the court system before serving a prison term. Possession offenses in Canada carry a maximum sentence of five years, as outlined in the Canadian Criminal Code. As for instances where an unlicensed individual uses a stun gun against another person, the maximum sentence to be handed out by a Canadian criminal court is 14 years. Using the stun carries a stiffer penalty than possession because it will inflict serious pain or damage to the person it´s being used against.

http://www.ehow.com/list_6647457_personal-stun-gun-laws-canada.html">http://www.ehow.com/list_6647457_person ... anada.html">http://www.ehow.com/list_6647457_personal-stun-gun-laws-canada.html

Bricktop

Ah, but the devil is in the detail.

That penalty is predicated on the fact that the gun is used offensively, not defensively.

Hence the legal issue becomes very murky indeed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Ah, but the devil is in the detail.

That penalty is predicated on the fact that the gun is used offensively, not defensively.

Hence the legal issue becomes very murky indeed.

We're talking about tasers.

RW

If you were carrying it for defence, you would probably get a slap on the wrist.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

If you were carrying it for defence, you would probably get a slap on the wrist.

Same here too I would think. The cops raided a Vietnamese gangster's house here in the Czuk a couple of years ago and got about 50 tasers. There is a market for them and if people can't get them legally, they will find other ways.

Renee

I don't know if I would take a chance on a "probably". All you need is so leftwing hoplophobic prosecutor out make a political name for himself and you're fucked.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Iraqi migrants among 7 accused of rape
QuoteAssault of 17-year-old in Belgium 'disgusting'

A couple of Iraqi asylum seekers are among a group of seven young men arrested after sickening video footage emerged in Belgium of an unconscious 17-year-old girl being gang-raped while the men danced around her, singing in Arabic.

Police say the girl was plied with vodka and doesn't remember what happened.

Four men and three boys between the ages of 14 and 25 were arrested — two Belgians and five Iraqi immigrants, including the pair of recent refugees.

The attack happened at a home in Ostend in November but only recently came to light.

A teacher alerted police to a student's Facebook post — a photo of the boy dressed in fatigues, posing with a gun.

Fearing the boy had become radicalized, police spoke to the student and took his phone.

That's when they found the video.

Ac c o rd i ng to l o ca l reports, most of the accused have confessed.

Some reportedly claimed the girl had given consent, but many of them shrugged off the shocking attack.

"She can't complain. Women must obey men," one reportedly told police.

The disturbing footage reportedly shows the group laughing and dancing around the victim, passed out on a bed.

The men then pull down her underwear, push her legs apart, grope and take turns raping her.

Belgium's secretary of state for refugees and migrants, Theo Francken, told reporters the case is "disgusting" and said any refugee found guilty will be deported.

"The suspects will be prosecuted. If they are convicted, they will have to serve their sentences. When they're released, there is probably no other option than to turn them back (to their home countries) to suffer," he told Belgian TV station VRT.

Belgium has been overwhelmed with Iraqi and Syrian refugees.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Iraqi migrants among 7 accused of rape
QuoteAssault of 17-year-old in Belgium 'disgusting'

A couple of Iraqi asylum seekers are among a group of seven young men arrested after sickening video footage emerged in Belgium of an unconscious 17-year-old girl being gang-raped while the men danced around her, singing in Arabic.

Police say the girl was plied with vodka and doesn't remember what happened.

Four men and three boys between the ages of 14 and 25 were arrested — two Belgians and five Iraqi immigrants, including the pair of recent refugees.

The attack happened at a home in Ostend in November but only recently came to light.

A teacher alerted police to a student's Facebook post — a photo of the boy dressed in fatigues, posing with a gun.

Fearing the boy had become radicalized, police spoke to the student and took his phone.

That's when they found the video.

Ac c o rd i ng to l o ca l reports, most of the accused have confessed.

Some reportedly claimed the girl had given consent, but many of them shrugged off the shocking attack.

"She can't complain. Women must obey men," one reportedly told police.

The disturbing footage reportedly shows the group laughing and dancing around the victim, passed out on a bed.

The men then pull down her underwear, push her legs apart, grope and take turns raping her.

Belgium's secretary of state for refugees and migrants, Theo Francken, told reporters the case is "disgusting" and said any refugee found guilty will be deported.

"The suspects will be prosecuted. If they are convicted, they will have to serve their sentences. When they're released, there is probably no other option than to turn them back (to their home countries) to suffer," he told Belgian TV station VRT.

Belgium has been overwhelmed with Iraqi and Syrian refugees.

Cut their balls off with a rusty blade.