Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Denmark Will Seize Refugees Valuables To Cover Costs Of Settling Them

Started by Anonymous, January 27, 2016, 01:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc la femme"This side-issue is a distraction from / misses the key point >

So WHY would anyone deliberately bring in an indoctrinated from birth inherently violent / supremacist / misogynist / counter-to-democracy IDEOLOGY .... PLUS then have to monitor its devout followers 24/7/365? :crazy:

Someone, anyone, remind me WHY we would do that.

Pity?  Feelings of obligation to help?  The children?

I think the why is less important after the fact though cc.  The why is moot when they are already there.

These questions would depend. Are they coming from a refugee camp in Lebanon? Is it children or able bodied muslim adults.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I have seen anything posted here as stupid as TD's nonsensical comments -and grade four insults since EU was here. TD is painful to read.

Please then put me on ignore.

What's the fucking question. Does anyone know?

Maybe you should follow your own advice and put everyone on ignore since you cannot seem to understand their very clearly written posts.

Please...  You appear to be a spineless fool who is gladly led around by the scruff  of your neck by some of the estrogen types here. Try being a man. You might like it.

As opposed to a GED dropout who cannot comprehend any post he pollutes with his stupidity.

Do us all a favour idiot and read this book cover to cover three times before you post again. We'll see you in a couple of years.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bxm5QhZIgAAAWtK.jpg">

Cute when you assume.

Anonymous

^^assume. :laugh: How many threads have you responded to this week alone that you assumed because you were too thick to understand what it was about?

cc

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc la femme"This side-issue is a distraction from / misses the key point >

So WHY would anyone deliberately bring in an indoctrinated from birth inherently violent / supremacist / misogynist / counter-to-democracy IDEOLOGY .... PLUS then have to monitor its devout followers 24/7/365? :crazy:

I think the why is less important after the fact though cc.  The why is moot when they are already there.

These questions would depend. Are they coming from a refugee camp in Lebanon? Is it children or able bodied muslim adults.

Actually, I'm referring to ALL those  of an inherently violent / supremacist / misogynist / counter-to-democracy IDEOLOGY since day one and especially for the future

Most people have no idea how few if any change this thinking ... except to show us what we "want" to see.

Soon as a fiery imam speaks it's same old shit and almost NONE do a thing to boot him

Why we  allow that here speaks more about us ... they are totally predictable ..... islam is ALWAYS first for most all believers

"Canada,ya nice place to practice islam" and that's it for most
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Herman"

Actually, I'm referring to ALL those  of an inherently violent / supremacist / misogynist / counter-to-democracy IDEOLOGY since day one and especially for the future

Most have no idea how few if any change this thinking ... except to show us what we want to see

Love to hear you answer to repair this situation. I don't know the answer. I ask because it includes women and chrildren. Seems like this situation needs some attention.

cc

Yes it does. Nice spot we are heading for, eh?

EU is basically at that spot now ..... got any ideas to stop the coming calamity? Your 20 Baht worth?

I don't have any idea now that we allowed it to happen other than to watch the slow motion inevitable train wreck

Just a side note: Today - 2 Parisians arrested entering Disneyland with suitcase full of guns, ammo and Kranny ... couple of other goodies too today .. .so many one can't keep track anymore, eh?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Well then gas em. I have no answers. You all do. It won't affect me either.

I asked you a reasonable question.  Could you be so kind as to return with a reasonable answer please?  :)

I see a few statements from you. What is your question?

Is it fair for refugees to receive benefits that exceed those that people in said country receive?

I don't know the answer to your question. However, somehow these refugees made it to Denmark. The country allowed them to enter. Unclear of the arrangements that were made to accept them. Are the costs higher than a normal employed Dane citizen? I would say yes. Is it fair for the refugees to receive what ever they receive? I'd say you'd have to go back and look at the original arrangement. Do you honestly think these refugees have a pot to piss in? Now after these folks have settled, picking what's ever left in their pocket is OK?  Now answer my question. Given the circumstances, would it be better to line them up and shoot every last man women and child? Most here silently advocate this. This is no assumption.

Man, every time I read you, the value of your dollar diminishes. You're down to $5 and still falling.

The Danes are not taking their shit just to piss idiots like you off.

They are taking it to fund the welfare that DENMARK will have to fork out to ensure these cockroaches have a roof and three squares.

Fuck. Who know Romero had a twin?

RW

Quote from: "RW"So they come to a place where they receive social benefits while sitting on wealth that is higher than what Danish people themselves can receive?  How is that fair?

Then you agree. No one gives a shit. Blow em away. Fuck their only human beings anyway.

When you say sitting on wealth, what does that mean? A few trinkets they brought in their pocket?

It's only "trinkets" that exceed what a Dane would be allowed to have.

I would expect those coming to other countries to receive benefits that do not exceed that which citizens of that country receive themselves.

Do you think they should receive more?

I read what Denmark is doing may be in violation of international agreements that Denmark was a signatory to. Brussels is not pleased with this either.

I think they are going about it in the wrong way when they should just say "no" outright and be done with it rather than taking possessions and (apparently) putting people into camps.

The idea should also be that these people return to Syria once things have settled.  It shouldn't be permanent.

Setting aside for a minute the legality and human rights questions the Danish actions bring up. I have mixed thoughts on whether refugees should be offered a pathway to permanent residency. On the one hand, asylum in theory is supposed to be a temporary measure. The intent is not to offer a backdoor to citizenship.

On the other hand, the host nation has a right to recoup the costs of supporting refugees. That would be done when they are working, paying taxes and having children who will become future taxpayers. Denmark is an aging country.

I don't know. I would have to look at a cost/benefit study to get a clearer picture.

I think Denmark, as an aging country, should be able to decide when the time comes what their immigration needs are and fill them appropriately.  Those who are there as refugees should go back and re-populate their own country after all is said and done with war.  Someone will need to do it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Well then gas em. I have no answers. You all do. It won't affect me either.

I asked you a reasonable question.  Could you be so kind as to return with a reasonable answer please?  :)

Is it fair for refugees to receive benefits that exceed those that people in said country receive?

I don't know the answer to your question. However, somehow these refugees made it to Denmark. The country allowed them to enter. Unclear of the arrangements that were made to accept them. Are the costs higher than a normal employed Dane citizen? I would say yes. Is it fair for the refugees to receive what ever they receive? I'd say you'd have to go back and look at the original arrangement. Do you honestly think these refugees have a pot to piss in? Now after these folks have settled, picking what's ever left in their pocket is OK?  Now answer my question. Given the circumstances, would it be better to line them up and shoot every last man women and child? Most here silently advocate this. This is no assumption.

Man, every time I read you, the value of your dollar diminishes. You're down to $5 and still falling.

The Danes are not taking their shit just to piss idiots like you off.

They are taking it to fund the welfare that DENMARK will have to fork out to ensure these cockroaches have a roof and three squares.

Fuck. Who know Romero had a twin?

What's the answer tough guy? Shoot em?

Bricktop

Well, you're now down to $2 and change.

Denmark is housing and feeding them, you moron. Under the same conditions as it does its own citizens.

But, seeing as how you asked...ship them either back to their rat hole, or to a MUSLIM nation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"So they come to a place where they receive social benefits while sitting on wealth that is higher than what Danish people themselves can receive?  How is that fair?

Then you agree. No one gives a shit. Blow em away. Fuck their only human beings anyway.

When you say sitting on wealth, what does that mean? A few trinkets they brought in their pocket?

I would expect those coming to other countries to receive benefits that do not exceed that which citizens of that country receive themselves.

I read what Denmark is doing may be in violation of international agreements that Denmark was a signatory to. Brussels is not pleased with this either.

I think they are going about it in the wrong way when they should just say "no" outright and be done with it rather than taking possessions and (apparently) putting people into camps.

The idea should also be that these people return to Syria once things have settled.  It shouldn't be permanent.

Setting aside for a minute the legality and human rights questions the Danish actions bring up. I have mixed thoughts on whether refugees should be offered a pathway to permanent residency. On the one hand, asylum in theory is supposed to be a temporary measure. The intent is not to offer a backdoor to citizenship.

On the other hand, the host nation has a right to recoup the costs of supporting refugees. That would be done when they are working, paying taxes and having children who will become future taxpayers. Denmark is an aging country.

I don't know. I would have to look at a cost/benefit study to get a clearer picture.

I think Denmark, as an aging country, should be able to decide when the time comes what their immigration needs are and fill them appropriately.  Those who are there as refugees should go back and re-populate their own country after all is said and done with war.  Someone will need to do it.

So Danes Euros down the drain.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Yes it does. Nice spot we are heading for, eh?

EU is basically at that spot now ..... got any ideas to stop the coming calamity? Your 20 Baht worth?

I don't have any idea now that we allowed it to happen other than to watch the slow motion inevitable train wreck

Just a side note: Today - 2 Parisians arrested entering Disneyland with suitcase full of guns, ammo and Kranny ... couple of other goodies too today .. .so many one can't keep track anymore, eh?

Disneyland????!!!??????

I'm going to be sick.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

I understand why you feel the way you do about lining them up and shooting them.  If you read through the posts, you will see it's the IDEOLOGY that needs to be shot, not the people.  Okay, some of the people need to be shot but they are Islamist terrorists.  Trust me on this and thank me for saving you A LOT of trouble in advance.

In Denmark, those who get social assistance have to sell their possessions up to a certain amount of worth.  Whether you agree with it or not, that's their current system.  I don't think it's fair to accept people from other countries and give them benefits that exceed that which citizens receive.

When you say the IDEOLOGY needs to be shot, are you referring to the situation in their previous country that forced them to leave? Please, when I say shoot them all. It's not my wish, although some here would advocate. Why did Denmark allow them in? Did they not anticipate these problems?

Yep!  I don't think anyone anticipates such problems and don't truly understand them until looking back on them.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

So Danes Euros down the drain.

If I was the Danish government, I would want to know they are going to go back as soon as it's safe to do so.