The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Australia - An American's assessment

Started by Bricktop, January 28, 2016, 11:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

On a related note, I find these two young 'uns cute as all hell. The girl has a natural beauty.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWbYEJC4j4U
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"On a related note, I find these two young 'uns cute as all hell. The girl has a natural beauty.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWbYEJC4j4U
How are you today Blurt?

Bricktop

Which just goes to show that Australians speak English, and Canadians speak American.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Which just goes to show that Australians speak English, and Canadians speak American.

Close enough to English for me.

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Which just goes to show that Australians speak English, and Canadians speak American.

There is no such language as American.

Stupid Aussie.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I also hear Australia has shitty internet.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

No. We have magic internet.

I turn off the modem, but it still works.

Twenty Dollars

Spanish is the principle language of the Americas. Duh.

RW

Yeah the Americas south of the United States of America.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"Yeah the Americas south of the United States of America.

True although speaking Spanish in the western states is a plus. I gotta think there are Spanish speakers up where you live? Do you speak another language?

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

True although speaking Spanish in the western states is a plus. I gotta think there are Spanish speakers up where you live? Do you speak another language?

In my area, there aren't a whole heck of a lot - at least not a considerable number.  I looked it up and Canada wide it's about 2.5% of our population.

I speak some French but not enough to say I'm fluent.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

In my area, there aren't a whole heck of a lot - at least not a considerable number.  I looked it up and Canada wide it's about 2.5% of our population.

I'm noticing more Spanish speakers in Saskatchewan working in the landscaping business.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"

I'm noticing more Spanish speakers in Saskatchewan working in the landscaping business.

I often hear Spanish being spoken in public places, but I have not personally met many Latin Americans yet.

Rambo Wong

... So you support the rising tide of xenophobia in Australia?

Bricktop