News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Would you like to see what an asshole looks like?

Started by Bricktop, February 04, 2016, 08:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Here's a whole bunch of them.

https://flic.kr/p/DPxKvn">

Anyone care to argue for the slaughter these knuckle dragging heathens committed?

White rhinos are endangered. They are also wonderful, gentle and harmless beasts.

What mentality drives these fucktards to dispatch such a creature for their own amusement?

And yes...I see the flag. But that's not the real issue.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

American tourists pay to kill a rhino in Africa, then drape the US flag over the corpse and pose for a photo.

Killers - Brad & Matt Severs/Stephen LeBlanc/Dwayne Flynn [Posted 10 June 2013]

3 years old...but still horrific.

And why drape the American flag?? WTF is THAT about?

RW

Stephen Le Blanc's website:  http://www.leblancsculptures.com">http://www.leblancsculptures.com

Oh the irony.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Anonymous

From Wikipedia
QuoteThe University of Queensland[1] estimates that Australia has around 300 000 active hunters investing a conservative $556,650,000 annually into the Australian economy.

Australia has a population of about twenty-three million,[2] of which one million are involved in shooting and firearms.[3][dubious – discuss] there is around 5.5 million legally owned firearms in Australia ranging from bolt action, pump action, lever action and semi automatic firearms.

Bricktop

You did see the word "estimates", didn't you?

They have no clue.

Hunting is a rare pastime here because of rigid gun controls, and heavy restriction on what and where you can hunt.

Bear in mind EVERY native species here is protected. The only thing that is not are wild buffalo and pigs, and they aren't easy to find and kill.

And we definitely do NOT hunt endangered species.

Annie

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"You did see the word "estimates", didn't you?

They have no clue.

Hunting is a rare pastime here because of rigid gun controls, and heavy restriction on what and where you can hunt.

Bear in mind EVERY native species here is protected. The only thing that is not are wild buffalo and pigs, and they aren't easy to find and kill.

And we definitely do NOT hunt endangered species.

I'm betting they "know" they're legal to be hunted and that's why they're hard to find and kill.. Ya I know a little stupid humor....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-06/1D07D4D1-72E3-48F6-81EB-D0B261EEF157_zpsn9uraxcr.jpg.html">

If only.

RW

You want rhinos to mutilate brown people with chain saws!?!  

Racist.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I don't get the whole exotic game trophy hunting thing. To me that's a European colonial leftover from the 19th century.

If your not going to eat it, leave it alone.

As for rhinos being on the endangered list, that is caused by poaching because the God damn Chinese need their folk magic medical remedies and aphrodisiacs. Same reason why tigers are basically wiped out on the Asian subcontinent. For some retarded reason Asians think ingesting dried tiger penis makes them more sexually potent.

I guess when you are genetically blessed with the smallest dicks on the planet you will try anything. In other words these animals are endangered because of typical male preoccupation with their dicks.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"I don't get the whole exotic game trophy hunting thing. To me that's a European colonial leftover from the 19th century.

As for rhinos being on the endangered list, that is caused by poaching because the God damn Chinese need their folk magic medical remedies and aphrodisiacs. Same reason why tigers are basically wiped out on the Asian subcontinent. For some retarded reason Asians think ingesting dried tiger penis makes them more sexually potent.

I guess when you are genetically blessed with the smallest dicks on the planet you will try anything. In other words these animals are endangered because of typical male preoccupation with their dicks.

A reasonable assessment.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"I don't get the whole exotic game trophy hunting thing. To me that's a European colonial leftover from the 19th century.

Men and their toys.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

BTW, has anyone ever been close enough to a white rhino for it to pee on them or am I the only one lucky like that?

Fucker ruined my good pair of Easy Spirit Explorers. :mad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

The guys above probably have but they killed it first so it wouldn't pee on them.
Beware of Gaslighters!