News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Would you like to see what an asshole looks like?

Started by Bricktop, February 04, 2016, 08:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I don't get the whole exotic game trophy hunting thing. To me that's a European colonial leftover from the 19th century.

If your not going to eat it, leave it alone.

As for rhinos being on the endangered list, that is caused by poaching because the God damn Chinese need their folk magic medical remedies and aphrodisiacs. Same reason why tigers are basically wiped out on the Asian subcontinent. For some retarded reason Asians think ingesting dried tiger penis makes them more sexually potent.

I guess when you are genetically blessed with the smallest dicks on the planet you will try anything. In other words these animals are endangered because of typical male preoccupation with their dicks.

As I said before, I gave up hunting. My nephews have all my rifles. But, I have a mule deer buck and a bull moose heads mounted.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"The guys above probably have but they killed it first so it wouldn't pee on them.

I'm serious, when those brutes piss it's like Niagara Falls.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Is anyone else getting a hunger on a for big thick juicy barbequed rhino steak?

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Renee"I don't get the whole exotic game trophy hunting thing. To me that's a European colonial leftover from the 19th century.

As for rhinos being on the endangered list, that is caused by poaching because the God damn Chinese need their folk magic medical remedies and aphrodisiacs. Same reason why tigers are basically wiped out on the Asian subcontinent. For some retarded reason Asians think ingesting dried tiger penis makes them more sexually potent.

I guess when you are genetically blessed with the smallest dicks on the planet you will try anything. In other words these animals are endangered because of typical male preoccupation with their dicks.

As I said before, I gave up hunting. My nephews have all my rifles. But, I have a mule deer buck and a bull moose heads mounted.

I come from a family of hunters and I have no problem with taking an animal if you are going to eat it. I also have no problem with taking the head or the horns of the animal if you eat the meat.

But who the hell eats a rhinoceros? Can you even eat one? Their skin is like mud covered cement and they are ugly as fuck and they are dumber than cows so what's the attraction in hunting one? I don't get it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I come from a family of hunters and I have no problem with taking an animal if you are going to eat it. I also have no problem with taking the head or the horns of the animal if you eat the meat.

But who the hell eats a rhinoceros? Can you even eat one? Their skin is like mud covered cement and they are ugly as fuck and they are dumber than cows so what's the attraction in hunting one? I don't get it.

The horns are Oriental aphrodisiacs aren't they?

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

The horns are Oriental aphrodisiacs aren't they?

Uhm, yeah.

Anonymous

Gun Emporium is one of Melbourne & Australia's leading gun shops and offer a huge range of firearms, hunting and shooting equipment. Our mission is to provide our customers with a wide range of shooting, hunting and sporting products in one place at competitive and affordable prices. In Addition Gun Emporium is Australia's first authorised Cabela's Master Dealer the worlds foremost supplier of hunting and outdoor gear.

http://www.gunemporium.com.au/">http://www.gunemporium.com.au/

RW

Have you seen the size of their spiders?!?  I'd buy a rifle too!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
Men and their toys.

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/1454691_10100725175050741_2146578443_n.jpg">

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "RW"
Men and their toys.

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/1454691_10100725175050741_2146578443_n.jpg">

sickening

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-04/168FD05D-EDDD-4F98-AFC4-3AF68675551A_zpswimvbaoj.jpg.html">

I'm not a hunter either. Yes It's OK if you eat it.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-07/311E819E-6380-4587-9A7B-75ECC2BB378B_zps4nrxkfeh.jpg.html">