The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Opposites attract - that's why I'm engaged to Shen Li

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, February 04, 2016, 09:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gay Boy Roberto

She's a far-right loonie, and I'm a left-wing moderate.

We'll have a wonderful life, and many babies  :laugh:
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"She's an intelligent, mainstream professional and I'm a white, left-wing, extremist nutjob who will destroy future generations .

Fixed it for ya troll.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"She's a robotic, mainland apparatchik and I'm a white, left-wing, extremist nutjob who will destroy future generations .

Fixed it for ya troll.

Fixed it for ya trollop.

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina jolie, shen li should care about her Chinese heritage and stay away from the big caucs and you should stay away from our women.

Renee

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"She's a far-right loonie, and I'm a left-wing moderate.

Yeah, how's that going to happen? :001_rolleyes: Have you suddenly developed a taste for Chinese steamed fish? ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"She's a far-right loonie, and I'm a left-wing moderate.

Yeah, how's that going to happen? :001_rolleyes: Have you suddenly developed a taste for Chinese steamed fish? ac_biggrin

I adore Chinese cuisine. We even have a new Chinese rest. in town.

RW

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina jolie, shen li should care about her Chinese heritage and stay away from the big caucs and you should stay away from our women.

Stop being racist.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

We have too many Chinese restaurants in my town. All the same mediocre brown sauce crap.

If I want good Chinese I go to Shanghai Cafe on Mott Street in NYC. Their pork soup dumplings are to die for.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

There was a really good one when I lived in SF. Sam Wo. They had a waiter there named Edsel Ford Fung. His thing was to insult customers he  waited on. Awesome place, along with many others.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

We have too many Chinese restaurants in my town. All the same mediocre brown sauce crap.

If I want good Chinese I go to Shanghai Cafe on Mott Street in NYC. Their pork soup dumplings are to die for.

If I want good Chinese food, we eat at home.

Twenty Dollars

Muy suerte Roberto. Es Roberto loco?

Anonymous

ac_boring

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "RW"Name one after me!
How about 'Real Deal" ?
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!