Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Billion dollar bust

Started by RW, February 15, 2016, 10:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Damn chinese mainlanders.

They were from Hong Kong, not the mainland of China.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Damn chinese mainlanders.

They were from Hong Kong, not the mainland of China.

They would not be able to travel to Australia visa free if the held PRC passports.

Bricktop

I don't think we allow PRC's in.

Can't trust them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I don't think we allow PRC's in.

Can't trust them.

PRC passport holders can't go to any first world nation visa-free.

Bricktop

Yeah.

They'll experience life in a REAL country and won't leave.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Australian authorities just conducted a drug bust of "ice" aka methylamphetamine to the tune of $1 BILLION dollars from Hong Kong.  It was smuggled in liquid form in what was to be silicon bra inserts.  This is a HUGE blow to drug dealers and distributors in Australia.

It makes you wonder how they will smuggle this shit in now that their breast enhancement cover went tits up.

I know my opinion will be unpopular. Legalize all drugs. Those who choose to abuse will soon die out and go away. I bet in any town where you all live, one could score what ever in a few minutes. CRIME. Legalize it all and take the crime out of it. I don't want a family member to be hurt or killed because of some drug attic.

I remember Shen Li saying something like that..

I don't know if she still has the same opinion.

I'm not sure anymore. I'm a lot less libertarian these days. Islam has seen to that.

It's a no brainer. Only way to win the war on drugs.

It won't stop people from turning to crime as a means of funding their habits.

I think you are wrong. Continuing this scenario is alright with you? Like it or not, I offered an alternative which. Is better than your typical negativity. Do you have any ideas?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"They can make it legal if they want but then users will have even more access to it and will still have to buy it, cheaper or not. If they are doing enough drugs they will not be able to hold a job. At that point we are right back to them having to steal/rob/home invade to pay for their habit. But the government then gets to tax the revenue from ill gotten gains. Not a win to me.

Then those addicted can continue with crime as usual?

A better way.

Register attics, and monitor.

Register points of distribution. Dr. Offices, Clinics , hospitals.

Register those Dr.s who distribute.

Distribution only includes drugs made iby legit  pharmacy companies. NOTHING BLACK MARKET.

Make it affordable. Easy.

And yes tax it. This is how it would be funded.

The costs to police the drug trade will never get cheaper. Traffickers make literally boat loads of cash, all untaxed, unregulated. Business is booming. Duh. Brown Mexican Heroin has infiltrated every state in the US. Kids as young as 13 years old are learning how to cook heroin and inject it. Most of these kids end up n a life of crime, or dead. I know my ideas have holes in it. It is unacceptable to me the way it exists now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"Australian authorities just conducted a drug bust of "ice" aka methylamphetamine to the tune of $1 BILLION dollars from Hong Kong.  It was smuggled in liquid form in what was to be silicon bra inserts.  This is a HUGE blow to drug dealers and distributors in Australia.

It makes you wonder how they will smuggle this shit in now that their breast enhancement cover went tits up.

I know my opinion will be unpopular. Legalize all drugs. Those who choose to abuse will soon die out and go away. I bet in any town where you all live, one could score what ever in a few minutes. CRIME. Legalize it all and take the crime out of it. I don't want a family member to be hurt or killed because of some drug attic.

I'm not sure anymore. I'm a lot less libertarian these days. Islam has seen to that.

It won't stop people from turning to crime as a means of funding their habits.

And it won't stop people from turning to crime for funds..

Criminal gangs will find new businesses.

Anonymous

Quote from: "westcoastguy"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

I do not know that. Are you saying it will end organized crime? I am not convinced of that.

Look at the states that legalized weed. Even in those states black market weed is 30% of what it used to be. To me that took the money making incentive out of it, along with the crime. I believe the same would occur with other drugs. Take the profit out of it. To me it's the way to go.

Are those states not taxing the hell out of weed?

Is there something wrong with revenue? They tax the hell out of booze. God? Isn't that another plus. Control the hard users. Let them continue in a regulated way. Yeah and make it cheaper for them. Think about all of crimes committed related to the whole underground process. Hell, dealers kill and rip off each other.

The brother doesn't seem to have a problem with sin taxes, he's asking if states like Colorado are slapping heavy taxes on pot.

Bricktop

The illicit drugs industry corrupts whole countries, not just the odd cop or judge...it undermines a nations soul.

The massive drug appetite of Americans, and its commensurate illegal trade, is in my view one of the primary reasons America is in a nosedive.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"The illicit drugs industry corrupts whole countries, not just the odd cop or judge...it undermines a nations soul.

The massive drug appetite of Americans, and its commensurate illegal trade, is in my view one of the primary reasons America is in a nosedive.

Why are Europeans in a bigger nosedive? Oh wait, opening the floodgates to rapists.

Bricktop

Twenty Dollars

Maybe the crime and corruption is a better way to go. I was only offering some alternatives.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Maybe the crime and corruption is a better way to go. I was only offering some alternatives.

Who are you arguing with?

ac_dunno