The best topic

Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Slide of Doom!

Started by RW, February 15, 2016, 11:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

So I'm reading the BBC when I come across an article about a giant 66ft slide installed in mall in China.  People are concerned about safety (naturally) but then it starts to get really weird:

"You'll feel like your bottom is on fire," said Shengkongwangqikajizhongduzhong, while Xiarichuding had more practical concerns: "Once you're done sliding down such a long slide wouldn't your trousers be worn out and torn?"

"What if someone stuck knives inside... What would happen then?" asked an alarmed Wenzhoukangningjingshenbingyuan.

"What I'm most afraid of is that there would be [open] seams at the entrance and exit, once your bottom slides across... [it'd be like] a large piece of meat dripping with blood," said user Bunenglianjiedaonisuoqingqiudewangye.

"If a screw accidentally came loose, resulting in a small section falling out..." warned -Elvis-Presley.

"How will you be able to slow down near the end? Will you shoot out and fall to your death?" asked Cangyanlei.

"What if there's a jam in there, what would you do... you can't breathe," said Yingtaoguozi.

"If someone gets stuck in the middle... would the person behind him sweep him along and fly out with him?" said Guaichachacha.

"What if someone dies in there... and the next person on the slide discovers him? Oh my god," fretted Ranbbb.

Fengfengaichidou raised the spectre of "the person in front farting, causing those behind him to faint."

But there could be worse scenarios, pointed out Jianxiaoxiaoxiaosuaner: "What if someone pooped on the slide, what would happen to the people behind him?"

Who shits in a slide?!?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-35576282">http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-35576282
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"So I'm reading the BBC when I come across an article about a giant 66ft slide installed in mall in China.  People are concerned about safety (naturally) but then it starts to get really weird:

"You'll feel like your bottom is on fire," said Shengkongwangqikajizhongduzhong, while Xiarichuding had more practical concerns: "Once you're done sliding down such a long slide wouldn't your trousers be worn out and torn?"

"What if someone stuck knives inside... What would happen then?" asked an alarmed Wenzhoukangningjingshenbingyuan.

"What I'm most afraid of is that there would be [open] seams at the entrance and exit, once your bottom slides across... [it'd be like] a large piece of meat dripping with blood," said user Bunenglianjiedaonisuoqingqiudewangye.

"If a screw accidentally came loose, resulting in a small section falling out..." warned -Elvis-Presley.

"How will you be able to slow down near the end? Will you shoot out and fall to your death?" asked Cangyanlei.

"What if there's a jam in there, what would you do... you can't breathe," said Yingtaoguozi.

"If someone gets stuck in the middle... would the person behind him sweep him along and fly out with him?" said Guaichachacha.

"What if someone dies in there... and the next person on the slide discovers him? Oh my god," fretted Ranbbb.

Fengfengaichidou raised the spectre of "the person in front farting, causing those behind him to faint."

But there could be worse scenarios, pointed out Jianxiaoxiaoxiaosuaner: "What if someone pooped on the slide, what would happen to the people behind him?"

Who shits in a slide?!?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-35576282">http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-35576282

I don't know. Someone with diarrhea.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"So I'm reading the BBC when I come across an article about a giant 66ft slide installed in mall in China.  People are concerned about safety (naturally) but then it starts to get really weird:

:shock: Hey, look they interviewed "The King".  :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

:shock: Hey, look they interviewed "The King".  :nea:

Elvis is alive and living in China.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Who has a name like Shengkongwangqikajizhongduzhong or Wenzhoukangningjingshenbingyuan? I'd get hurt just trying to pronounce those!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Who has a name like Shengkongwangqikajizhongduzhong or Wenzhoukangningjingshenbingyuan? I'd get hurt just trying to pronounce those!

Those aren't the names of people GrAnnie.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous