Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

We need a slogan.

Started by Bricktop, February 21, 2016, 08:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

North Korea is about to release over 300 new slogans to carry it forward into a brave new future, viz;

"Let us spruce up more wonderfully the Kumsusan Palace of the Sun as befitting the holy land of the eternal sun and devotedly defend it!"

"Become the sparks setting fire to the hearts of the masses and detonators giving full play to their mental power!"

"Make the whole country seethe with a high-pitched campaign for producing greenhouse vegetables!"

"Let's give a decisive solution to the problem of consumer goods!"

"Let us thoroughly implement our Party's policy of putting all the people under arms and turning the whole country into a fortress!"

Inspires me at least. Makes me wish I was North Korean, so that I might assist in devotedly defending the shrine of the two previous Great Leaders. Or help in the seething process. And no-one supports solving consumerism as much as I.

So, let's a have a Blue Cashew slogan (or slogans).

Let's work hard to forget about Van!!

Let's spruce up the server to prevent denial of service crashes.

Let's make sure that subversive elements are denied an opportunity to create chaos.

Let us unite behind Fashionista and build a forum the world will envy.

Thoughts?

keeper

I thought our slogan was we were "a different kind of nut"

Bricktop

That's soooooo 2015.

Time to move on.

"Let us carry those without legs so they too can be part of the glorious future".

keeper

RW

Quote from: "Keeper""The future looks lonely"

Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

That's not a motivating slogan...its just a petty statement. A slogan would say

"Let us all join the Iron Chink in making the world sweeter than fucking sugar!!!"

keeper

"Let us all join hands because the future looks lonely"

keeper

"The Great Gazoo took a poo and left a tasty piece for VF- let us join hands and pray for her"

RW

"Encouraging awkward interactions amoung human types since 2015."
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW""Home of the Iron Chink."

I like it.

Renee

We don't need any fucking stupid slogans.

What we need are some quality posters. Posters that can follow a thread without making an ass out of themselves, posters that don't think fart jokes are high comedy, posters that have actually read a book (without pictures) in their lifetime, posters that aren't here to perpetuate their fail troll schtick.

That's what we fucking need.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"We don't need any fucking stupid slogans.

What we need are some quality posters. Posters that can follow a thread without making an ass out of themselves, posters that don't think fart jokes are high comedy, posters that have actually read a book (without pictures) in their lifetime, posters that aren't here to perpetuate their fail troll schtick.

Are you complaining about me again? :t1929:

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Are you complaining about me again? :t1929:

What gives you that idea?

Did I mention posters that eat other people's pets?  ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

We just got a new poster that meets that criteria.
Beware of Gaslighters!