The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

My gratitude to Twenty Bucks

Started by Bricktop, February 22, 2016, 08:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"evs drove a LOT of people away.  She insulted almost everyone with stupid little inuendos, but she saved the nastiness specifically for RW, Renee, Shen. She called me crazy and off my rocker lol I don't even OWN a rocker!!!  :laugh3:

For a while she was particularly nasty to Loch as well. But unlike the rest of us, he just kissed her ass and made it all better. Now he's one of her cherished pets.   :001_rolleyes:

Oh well it is what it is and it's all for the best.  ac_biggrin

Tops you bitches. "Harden the fuck up" :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Clearly.

And they aren't even his wounds!!!

So everyone else can comment how they been treated like garbage by her but me???

Perfect!

Of course you can speak your mind Keeper.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Clearly.

And they aren't even his wounds!!!

So everyone else can comment how they been treated like garbage by her but me???

Perfect!

You don't talk about it very much Keeps.  I didn't even really know at first.

Talk more boyeee!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"evs drove a LOT of people away.  She insulted almost everyone with stupid little inuendos, but she saved the nastiness specifically for RW, Renee, Shen. She called me crazy and off my rocker lol I don't even OWN a rocker!!!  :laugh3:

For a while she was particularly nasty to Loch as well. But unlike the rest of us, he just kissed her ass and made it all better. Now he's one of her cherished pets.   :001_rolleyes:

Haha.  If I get any harder someone is going to try to fuck me!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Haha.  If I get any harder someone is going to try to fuck me!

:ohmy: Always with the sex.  :oeudC:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Always with the sex jokes!

Sex is not a joking matter.... ac_umm....unless the guy has like.....a really small dick. ac_biggrin

Twenty Dollars

Sex is not a joking matter.... ac_umm....unless the guy has like.....a really small dick. ac_biggrin

With a morbidly Obease women. That could be funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Is that the same as obese Twenty Dollars?

RW

There is nothing funny about a small dick.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

RW

I'm going to answer you here as its more appropriate.

I'm not a particularly angry woman. Most people wouldn't describe me as one anyway.  I just have a low tolerance for stupidity.  When you combine stupidity with a half assed attempt to troll, it gets the moron card.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"I'm going to answer you here as its more appropriate.

I'm not a particularly angry woman. Most people wouldn't describe me as one anyway.  I just have a low tolerance for stupidity.  When you combine stupidity with a half assed attempt to troll, it gets the moron card.

So what's with your name calling in the other thread? Who's  trolling who? I mention self control and you call me a moron. To me that sounds angry. No?

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I'm going to answer you here as its more appropriate.

So what's with your name calling in the other thread? Who's  trolling who? I mention self control and you call me a moron. To me that sounds angry. No?

Translation:

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

End of translation:

You aren't only intellectually deficient, you're a crybaby too. I guess the little twat waffles of the former BF forum weren't too far from wrong about you.

BTW dipshit, I don't think you have any room to criticize anyone on a lack of self-control. Your inability to control stupid shit from dribbling out of your head is astounding.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview