The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

My gratitude to Twenty Bucks

Started by Bricktop, February 22, 2016, 08:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Mona"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Leg Less Lou"
Quote from: "RW"I actually outlined said events the last time you asked this question.  If you can't be bothered to read it then it's best you save the commentary.

Yes, you gave your version of events.

If your not willing to seek the truth that only tells me you have a problem with RW for what ever reason.

Let me put it in words you might understand.

Evs is a sack of shit cunt. DO YOU GET IT????

So tell me wtf is your problem anyway?

It's none of my business what happened between the evs and other people. I am just pointing out the obvious; she would probably have a different recollection of events. Jeesh.

I understand your point.  There's always three truths in any situation between two people.  How person A perceives it, how person B perceives it, and what actually happened.  And the perspective of onlookers will be filtered through their own biases as well.

From the perspective of person C, (who still likes both of them btw), I saw it as the inevitable result of evs running a stress deficit for a long time. And no, it wasn't pretty. =(

RW

Quote from: "RW"I actually outlined said events the last time you asked this question.  If you can't be bothered to read it then it's best you save the commentary.

If your not willing to seek the truth that only tells me you have a problem with RW for what ever reason.

It's none of my business what happened between evs and other people. I am just pointing out the obvious; she would probably have a different recollection of events. Jeesh.

Whatever "obviousness" you wish to state it doesn't change the documented FACT that evs called Renee a "Hate Blob".  That's one of the nicer things she came out with towards the end.  She's still over there calling me all sorts of shit and I haven't spoken a single word to her in almost a year.  She has called many people many things in case you think this is a one off.  That's not to mention the numerous lies she spreads about me (and others) regularly.

What doesn't change is a known real life stalker gathering info about posters on that board and using it to harm the real lives of others.  There's no twisting that one.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "RW"It's all on the board to read.  You can search for it yourself.

Actually, I think a lot of their incriminating evidence was conveniently removed.  :sneaky2:

It was.  Remember everything got dumped into that subforum (along with a bunch of you) that I was banned from posting in for a while?  When Inky and Blurty were modding it, they put their heads together and flushed every single post in it.  It, as some say, was yet another act of "forum violence".  Thousands of posts gone just like that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "easter bunny"

It's none of my business what happened between the evs and other people. I am just pointing out the obvious; she would probably have a different recollection of events. Jeesh.

I understand your point.  There's always three truths in any situation between two people.  How person A perceives it, how person B perceives it, and what actually happened.  And the perspective of onlookers will be filtered through their own biases as well.

From the perspective of person C, (who still likes both of them btw), I saw it as the inevitable result of evs running a stress deficit for a long time. And no, it wasn't pretty. =(

I take credit for my part.  I was no angel.  I have accepted my fall from grace.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

It's none of my business what happened between evs and other people. I am just pointing out the obvious; she would probably have a different recollection of events. Jeesh.

Whatever "obviousness" you wish to state it doesn't change the documented FACT that evs called Renee a "Hate Blob".  That's one of the nicer things she came out with towards the end.  She's still over there calling me all sorts of shit and I haven't spoken a single word to her in almost a year.  She has called many people many things in case you think this is a one off.  That's not to me room the numerous lies she spreads about me (and others) regularly.

What doesn't change is a known real life stalker gathering info about posters on that board and using it to harm the real lives of others.  There's no twisting that one.

You have already said she called people names. I have already said it, but I will say it again, it's none of my business.

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"I take credit for my part.  I was no angel. I have accepted my fall from grace.

Well I haven't. So get the hell back up there! =P

RW

Whatever "obviousness" you wish to state it doesn't change the documented FACT that evs called Renee a "Hate Blob".  That's one of the nicer things she came out with towards the end.  She's still over there calling me all sorts of shit and I haven't spoken a single word to her in almost a year.  She has called many people many things in case you think this is a one off.  That's not to me room the numerous lies she spreads about me (and others) regularly.

You have already said she called people names. I have already said it, but I will say it again, it's none of my business.

Then why are you still replying?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "RW"I take credit for my part.  I was no angel.  I have accepted my fall from grace.

Sometimes there are things better than grace, like peace.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mona

I take credit for my part.  I was no angel.  I have accepted my fall from grace.

As person D... completely uninvolved, I don't feel it's my place to make a judgement or even ask for that of others.  What happened is between two people, of which I am none.  End of story.   I take people at face value, and what I see of how they act towards me, rather than judging on the actions of a specific event which I am unable to view the context of.

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"I take credit for my part.  I was no angel.  I have accepted my fall from grace.

Sometimes there are things better than grace, like peace.

Well nothing is worth losing your peace of mind over. But we all get angry sometimes. It's part of being human. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Anonymous

Then why are you still replying?

Because you are talking to me.

easter bunny

As person D... completely uninvolved, I don't feel it's my place to make a judgement or even ask for that of others.  What happened is between two people, of which I am none.  End of story.   I take people at face value, and what I see of how they act towards me, rather than judging on the actions of a specific event which I am unable to view the context of.

Words of wisdom. There's a lot of context to this one.  :wink:

Anonymous

That's how I feel.

RW

I sometimes let my anger get the better of me.  Generally I don't engage in crap like this but Fash did ask...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "RW"It's all on the board to read.  You can search for it yourself.

Actually, I think a lot of their incriminating evidence was conveniently removed.  :sneaky2:

It was.  Remember everything got dumped into that subforum (along with a bunch of you) that I was banned from posting in for a while?  When Inky and Blurty were modding it, they put their heads together and flushed every single post in it.  It, as some say, was yet another act of "forum violence".

Yes, some of my best material was flushed into the void   :ohmy:....Fucking Blurt.  :mad:

BTW, let's get this right, I was called " a blob of hate", not "a hate blob" as everyone seems to remember... :laugh3: ... Oh and let's not forget the ever popular "morally ill" label I was slapped with for absolutely no reason at all, other than the evil queen's twisted perception of me.

I'm a lot of things.....mean spirited, foul mouthed, opinionated and abrasive.....BUT "morally ill"?????..... That was about as ridiculously unhinged as that bitch could get. I still shake my head when I think about it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview