The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

My gratitude to Twenty Bucks

Started by Bricktop, February 22, 2016, 08:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 32 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "RW"It's all on the board to read.  You can search for it yourself.

Actually, I think a lot of their incriminating evidence was conveniently removed.  :sneaky2:

It was.  Remember everything got dumped into that subforum (along with a bunch of you) that I was banned from posting in for a while?  When Inky and Blurty were modding it, they put their heads together and flushed every single post in it.  It, as some say, was yet another act of "forum violence".

Yes, some of my best material was flushed into the void   :ohmy:....Fucking Blurt.  :mad:

BTW, let's get this right, I was called " a blob of hate", not "a hate blob" as everyone seems to remember... :laugh3: ... Oh and let's not forget the ever popular "morally ill" label I was slapped with for absolutely no reason at all, other than the evil queen's twisted perception of me.

I'm a lot of things.....mean spirited, foul mouthed, opinionated and abrasive.....BUT "morally ill"?????..... That was about as ridiculously unhinged as that bitch could get. I still shake my head when I think about it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "RW"It's all on the board to read.  You can search for it yourself.

Actually, I think a lot of their incriminating evidence was conveniently removed.  :sneaky2:

It was.  Remember everything got dumped into that subforum (along with a bunch of you) that I was banned from posting in for a while?  When Inky and Blurty were modding it, they put their heads together and flushed every single post in it.  It, as some say, was yet another act of "forum violence".

Yes, some of my best material was flushed into the void   :ohmy:....Fucking Blurt.  :mad:

BTW, let's get this right, I was called " a blob of hate", not "a hate blob" as everyone seems to remember... :laugh3: ... Oh and let's not forget the ever popular "morally ill" label I was slapped with for absolutely no reason at all, other than the evil queen's twisted perception of me.

I'm a lot of things.....mean spirited, foul mouthed, opinionated and abrasive.....BUT "morally ill"?????..... That was about as ridiculously unhinged as that bitch could get. I still shake my head when I think about it.

Some of Gordy's best material was flushed too and it wasn't by me.   ac_dunno

Hate blob just has a better ring to it haha.

You were called morally ill because you are overweight.  I remember that one very distinctly.  I can't remember the deal with religion being child abuse though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
From the perspective of person C, (who still likes both of them btw), I saw it as the inevitable result of evs running a stress deficit for a long time. And no, it wasn't pretty. =(

I have gotten on Fash's case how she can be such a gutless fence-sitter when I KNOW she does not condone the vicious comments that bipolar Serbian twat was spewing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"

I understand your point.  There's always three truths in any situation between two people.  How person A perceives it, how person B perceives it, and what actually happened.  And the perspective of onlookers will be filtered through their own biases as well.

From the perspective of person C, (who still likes both of them btw), I saw it as the inevitable result of evs running a stress deficit for a long time. And no, it wasn't pretty. =(

I take credit for my part.  I was no angel.  I have accepted my fall from grace.

As person D... completely uninvolved, I don't feel it's my place to make a judgement or even ask for that of others.  What happened is between two people, of which I am none.  End of story.   I take people at face value, and what I see of how they act towards me, rather than judging on the actions of a specific event which I am unable to view the context of.

I sometimes let my anger get the better of me.  Generally I don't engage in crap like this but Fash did ask...

I'll bet she regrets that now. :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I have gotten on Fash's case how she can be such a gutless fence-sitter when I KNOW she does not condone the vicious comments that bipolar Serbian twat was spewing.

Love the person, hate the action.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I understand your point.  There's always three truths in any situation between two people.  How person A perceives it, how person B perceives it, and what actually happened.  And the perspective of onlookers will be filtered through their own biases as well.

I take credit for my part.  I was no angel.  I have accepted my fall from grace.

As person D... completely uninvolved, I don't feel it's my place to make a judgement or even ask for that of others.  What happened is between two people, of which I am none.  End of story.   I take people at face value, and what I see of how they act towards me, rather than judging on the actions of a specific event which I am unable to view the context of.

I sometimes let my anger get the better of me.  Generally I don't engage in crap like this but Fash did ask...

hahahah

Didn't you have any good nicknames?  I can't remember.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

hahahah

Didn't you have any good nicknames?  I can't remember.

I can't remember either. I was usually into my 3rd mojito and too busy rambling on why you whites are racially inferior.  :roll:

easter bunny

No one condones vicious comments. I'm just a bit surprised at how much life this thing has. I wonder if this idiotic squabble will still be going strong in 1400 years.

Anonymous

No one condones vicious comments. I'm just a bit surprised at how much life this thing has. I wonder if this idiotic squabble will still be going strong in 1400 years.

Haha, I wonder too. Fash started it, blame her. She's our Mohammad.

easter bunny

Haha, I wonder too. Fash started it, blame her. She's our Mohammad.

:laugh3:

easter bunny

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2371/2120039458_3809526616.jpg">

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2371/2120039458_3809526616.jpg">

Pretty good.  :laugh3:

You raise a point about us not putting this to bed permanently. I admit, I am the worst offender for reviving the bitterness. I just love stirring shit though. :ththbored:

Anonymous

We had VF and BF squabbles until a couple of weeks ago.

easter bunny

Quote from: "easter bunny"https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2371/2120039458_3809526616.jpg">

You raise a point about us not putting this to bed permanently. I admit, I am the worst offender for reviving the bitterness. I just love stirring shit though. :ththbored:

I know. You're forgiven. =)))

Anonymous

There are smouldering embers and it does not take much effort to fan them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview