Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Cell Phone Games

Started by Annie, February 23, 2016, 02:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I have a few games on my phone I like to play when I'm bored, can't sleep and no one is online. I play Crack Attack, Backgammon Pro and Disney/Pixar Inside Out. I'm addicted to the last one. For some weird reason it has set itself back to the beginning 4 friggin times! Last week I got to level 135! With me being very stubborn and optimistic I've continued to play and am dedicated to get back up there. Super easy beating the first 40 levels now that I've done it 4 times!  :laugh:

What if any do you guys play on your phones? Anything really good and addicting?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I have a few games on my phone I like to play when I'm bored, can't sleep and no one is online. I play Crack Attack, Backgammon Pro and Disney/Pixar Inside Out. I'm addicted to the last one. For some weird reason it has set itself back to the beginning 4 friggin times! Last week I got to level 135! With me being very stubborn and optimistic I've continued to play and am dedicated to get back up there. Super easy beating the first 40 levels now that I've done it 4 times!  :laugh:

What if any do you guys play on your phones? Anything really good and addicting?

I don't GrAnnie, but my husband does.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I have a few games on my phone I like to play when I'm bored, can't sleep and no one is online. I play Crack Attack, Backgammon Pro and Disney/Pixar Inside Out. I'm addicted to the last one. For some weird reason it has set itself back to the beginning 4 friggin times! Last week I got to level 135! With me being very stubborn and optimistic I've continued to play and am dedicated to get back up there. Super easy beating the first 40 levels now that I've done it 4 times!  :laugh:

I play OpenSukoku when I am bored.

Bricktop

I like the sound of Crack Attack!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I like the sound of Crack Attack!!!!

Grannie says it's addicting? ac_umm

Annie

I love the Crack attack sound too! Reminds me of the sound in the movie "Circle". lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Haha Butt Crack Attack.

Unfortunately I see that when I go to my husband's shop.

:yuk:

Bricktop

Annie

Haha, one time hubby's crack was showing so I stuffed a few ice cubes in it  :icon_wink: