The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Would you eat this Frankenfood?

Started by shin, March 05, 2016, 02:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Renee"The truth is that plain pasta by itself, has very little flavor. That's why you have to "complicate" Italian cuisine, otherwise you are just left with a plate of boiled dough.

What are you complaining about?

You'd still eat it.

No I will not, I'm actually trying to drop a few pounds.

Unfortunately I have at least 180 lbs of nasty Aussie fathead attached to my thighs that simply refuses to go away. I wonder if my medical insurance will cover a bogandectomy? ac_umm

Sounds awful. Don't believe it's Aussie fathead tho. 180 lbs?

You try so hard and fail so badly. I almost feel sorry for you. :sad:

Why don't you STFU before make a major pest out of yourself and end up like your buddy Scouce. AND he is your buddy....you are both exactly the same.... clueless and annoyingly simple minded. You two are like brothers from different mothers.

Just some friendly advice, keep your big fat dumb nose out of shit you know nothing about (which unfortunately is just about everything).
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Look... I didnt bring up the 180 lbs. can I assume you're telling the truth?

Packing around an extra 180 lbs must be murder on your knees?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW":oeudC:  :oeudC:  :oeudC:  :oeudC:  :oeudC:  :oeudC:  :oeudC:

Can you believe this mental cripple? Don't you just love stupid people who have absolutely no clue as to just how stupid they are? :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Can you believe this mental cripple? Don't you just love stupid people who have absolutely no clue as to just how stupid they are? :laugh3:

More and more assumptions. How many degrees do you hold? What's your education? Looks like your running out of assumptions. Self control is key Renee.

Renee

More and more assumptions. How many degrees do you hold? What's your education? Looks like your running out of assumptions. Self control is key Renee.

You're literally too stupid to insult. And as I already conveyed... The fact that you are butt fucking dumb is not an assumption when your own post history condems you.

Moron. Go play with your idiot friends on Van.....OH I forgot, they can't stand you either.

Anonymous

You're literally too stupid to insult. And as I already conveyed... The fact that you are butt fucking dumb is not an assumption when your own post history condems you.

Moron. Go play with your idiot friends on Van.....OH I forgot, they can't stand you either.

Good morning Renee. I want to thank you for the sauce recipe. I do not do much cooking, but I would like to try that.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Good morning Renee. I want to thank you for the sauce recipe. I do not do much cooking, but I would like to try that.

NP.

Give it a try. Don't get discouraged if it doesn't come out quite the way you want it. Each time you make it you may have to play around with the ingredients and cooking time. But it's still many times better than what comes out of a jar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

NP.

Give it a try. Don't get discouraged if it doesn't come out quite the way you want it. Each time you make it you may have to play around with the ingredients and cooking time. But it's still many times better than what comes out of a jar.

I will let you know how it turns out.

RW

Education isn't a measure of intelligence.
Beware of Gaslighters!

shin

Quote from: "RW"Regular pasta itself doesn't taste different per se (unless something has been added to it) but they all hold sauce differently.

Are you sure about that? Even comparing spaghetti to fettucini leaves a different taste in my mouth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "RW"Regular pasta itself doesn't taste different per se (unless something has been added to it) but they all hold sauce differently.

Are you sure about that? Even comparing spaghetti to fettucini leaves a different taste in my mouth.

That's what I find too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

I hadn't noticed that. We do not eat a lot of pasta to say for sure.

shin

I'd go as far as saying the wider the noodle, the more bitter it's likely to be (not that noodles are at all bitter). Also, the noodles with less surface area absorb more external flavor.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I'd go as far as saying the wider the noodle, the more bitter it's likely to be (not that noodles are at all bitter). Also, the noodles with less surface area absorb more external flavor.

We prefer ultra thin vermicelli to any type of noodle, so you might be right shin.

ac_smile