Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Look out Canada...the yanquis are COMING

Started by Bricktop, March 07, 2016, 06:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Renee"The kind of Americans that would panic and flee a Trump presidency are the kind of Americans I wish would leave. Unfortunately we are never that fortunate.
Exactly. We are voting tomorrow. Uhg.

Is Trump your guy?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"The kind of Americans that would panic and flee a Trump presidency are the kind of Americans I wish would leave. Unfortunately we are never that fortunate.

Is Trump your guy?
 I'm 95 percent leaning towards Trump. I'm 5 percent leaning towards a blank ballot vote.

Anonymous

And I do consider moving to Canada....but not because I'm skerred of politics. I just appreciate fresh air and clean restrarunts, and I want horses.

Anonymous

Is Trump your guy?
 I'm 95 percent leaning towards Trump. I'm 5 percent leaning towards a blank ballot vote.

A vote for him is a good way of sending a protest vote. I can understand that.

Anonymous

Is Trump your guy?

A vote for him is a good way of sending a protest vote. I can understand that.
Yep.

Anonymous

Seriously this is the most stressful, shit show of an election and the nastiness this brings out in people is appauling.  I'm over it. I just wanna raise my kids, live for Jesus, help the down trodden, have animals and breastfeed in public and grow my own herbs and veggies. Is that too much?  Lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Seriously this is the most stressful, shit show of an election and the nastiness this brings out in people is appauling.  I'm over it. I just wanna raise my kids, live for Jesus, help the down trodden, have animals and breastfeed in public and grow my own herbs and veggies. Is that too much?  Lol.

You still can do all that no matter who takes the presidency. Be careful with the public breastfeeding if Hillary wins. I hear she's a dyke. :001_tongue:

Renee

We don't want those liberal losers either. Send them to Mexico before they pay for the new wall.

Fucken A......but I'd rather send them to you so that they can freeze to death.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

We don't want those liberal losers either. Send them to Mexico before they pay for the new wall.

They'll love living in Nunavut.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Seriously this is the most stressful, shit show of an election and the nastiness this brings out in people is appauling.  I'm over it. I just wanna raise my kids, live for Jesus, help the down trodden, have animals and breastfeed in public and grow my own herbs and veggies. Is that too much?  Lol.

You still can do all that no matter who takes the presidency. Be careful with the public breastfeeding if Hillary wins. I hear she's a dyke. :001_tongue:
Public breastfeeding here is risky. I'm still gonna do it, but I'll probably be forced into a few confrontations. Funny...people used to pay good money to see my bewbies. Lol

Renee

Is someone or something stopping you from doing any of that?

Dove, people are nasty all the time. This election is just bringing out their true nature more than ever and I find it rather validating. Finally we get to see the true depths of of how desperate these grubby little, frightened, mean, selfish, small minded, brainwashed, creatures that call themselves Americans have become and to be fair....we are just a small snapshot of the entire human race.

I know this is going to rub you the wrong way but it's times like these that affirms my belief that a god could never have çreated such flawed beings such as man, let alone make us in his own image. That thought is simply ridiculous. We are a mistake.....an experiment in a cosmic laboratory gone bad.....a Petri dish that should have been burned or washed out a mellenia ago.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

If you're coming up here, bring some beer eh.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

They'll love living in Nunavut.

Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton will not seem so bad.

Anonymous

Public breastfeeding here is risky. I'm still gonna do it, but I'll probably be forced into a few confrontations. Funny...people used to pay good money to see my bewbies. Lol

But, that has nothing to do with who wins the election though Dove?

Renee

Quote from: "RW"If you're coming up here, bring some beer eh.

Good luck with that. The Trump haters are the craft beer type. Those fuckers think beer is only good if someone brews it in their kitchen sink. :001_rolleyes:

Herman can share his barrel wash with them.  :laugh3: